War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

I thought I'd try to start a fun thread for once, be careful because outing the identities of sherdog posters is against forum rules, but what are some of the War Room Mysteries we can talk about?

I'll start with a few.

1). The women in Orgasmo's avatar, who is she? This is very important and I think an inquiry of sorts needs to take place. Orgasmo has stated (after avoiding many attempts by several sherdog members) that he doesn't know who she is.

2) Is Panamaican a male or female? Very pro feminist in past threads, female in avatar. What's the answer?

3) Is this forum being watched by intelligence services. Scary to think of, but what if?

1) don't know
2) transitioning, sexually fluid genderqueer
3) yes, tow the line

I thought I'd try to start a fun thread for once, be careful because outing the identities of sherdog posters is against forum rules, but what are some of the War Room Mysteries we can talk about?

I'll start with a few.

1). The women in Orgasmo's avatar, who is she? This is very important and I think an inquiry of sorts needs to take place. Orgasmo has stated (after avoiding many attempts by several sherdog members) that he doesn't know who she is.

2) Is Panamaican a male or female? Very pro feminist in past threads, female in avatar. What's the answer?

3) Is this forum being watched by intelligence services. Scary to think of, but what if?
1. Don't know.
2. Self identifies as a female reebok fight kit
3. Yes. I used to think I was safe behind proxie/VPN's, but CIA under Obama has taken surveillance to another world. Malicious Firmware is built into routers and phones and tvs, so you can't escape it.

I feel safe knowing the CIA who have done horrible shit to their own citizens in the past can control my car now. Big brother always knows best.

Mayberry has awesome mysteries.

#whereisRonnie

Here's one...whatever happened to the prominent liberal poster Dochter?. Did he off himself after Trump won or what?

Here's one...whatever happened to the prominent liberal poster Dochter?. Did he off himself after Trump won or what?

I've wondered what happened to that Big Pharma shill, too. (By the way, he had a PhD. Did you know he had his PhD? Because he had his PhD.)

But he went AWOL long before Trump even entered the race.

Chnaged his name, Can't remember what to off the top of my head but he hasn't been around in a while

does @IDL have a physical form or is he a bot?

1. Who is Orgasmo?

2. Is rip on the level or not?

I've wondered what happened to that Big Pharma shill, too. (By the way, he had a PhD. Did you know he had his PhD? Because he had his PhD.)

But he went AWOL long before Trump even entered the race.

He's UpaLoompa. I think he changed specifically because he didn't want to make a big deal of his PhD. Also, not even close to a "Big Pharma shill."

does @IDL have a physical form or is he a bot?

He's another one I wonder about. Moreso when he was posting outlandish CTs. Seems to have settled into being a normal Republican lately.

Can we all agree that copy and pasted text/picture opening posts without at least SOME commentary should be bannable?

1- how long until @newguardbjj comes back with a different account after asking to be banned

2-are @elfeliz and @El anciano the same troll using 2 different accounts? They make similar posts about the same subjects. The only difference is el Feliz starts threads whereas el anciano makes one shitty reply in a thread then leaves and doesn't respond to any of the responses

3- has @Possum Jenkins ever made a non-racially charged post about white people

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Seiger a terrorist or ISIS member?

Has Hollywood Nicky really ever returned under a new name? If so, who is he now?

Back