War Room Mysteries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
6. How many consecutive threads has M3tron called someone racist or accused them of being on stormfront?

Heya Cable

Have you had a chance to look at the racist thread I linked you previously? The n word was used several times and the declaration was made more than once that a white women who has been in a relationship with an african american gentleman was now soiled goods. Perhaps you never responded back because you've seen the thread before and participated in it. Maybe you're embarrassed that my utterances of the word "Sherfront", partly as a sarcastic joke, may have some merit.

Here it is again for you

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-have-a-question-for-black-people.3502365/

- M3t4

Heya Cable

Have you had a chance to look at the racist thread I linked you previously? The n word was used several times and the declaration was made more than once that a white women who has been in a relationship with an african american gentleman was now soiled goods. Perhaps you never responded back because you've seen the thread before and participated in it. Maybe you're embarrassed that my utterances of the word "Sherfront", partly as a sarcastic joke, may have some merit.

Here it is again for you

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-have-a-question-for-black-people.3502365/

- M3t4

Hey you ignorant fuck, here is my participation in the thread.

QUOTE__

Damn he can say that and its cool, I messa round calling another white poster a bitch as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and I get suspended for 3 months?

I think I'm the only white poster to be suspended for being fake racist towards another white poster in a fake news story thread about the president maybe on tape using the n word.

LOL my participation in the thread is me calling out someone for saying something racist, LOL

If you weren't such a bitch made poster, maybe you would have seen that before running your cocksucker and making yourself look stupid.

Also are we all now held responsible for what every other poster says in a thread that we participate in? I guess you are racist for participating in threads where you call people racist.

Dumbass.

Hey you ignorant fuck, here is my participation in the thread.

QUOTE__

Damn he can say that and its cool, I messa round calling another white poster a bitch as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and I get suspended for 3 months?

I think I'm the only white poster to be suspended for being fake racist towards another white poster in a fake news story thread about the president maybe on tape using the n word.

LOL my participation in the thread is me calling out someone for saying something racist, LOL

If you weren't such a bitch made poster, maybe you would have seen that before running your cocksucker and making yourself look stupid.

Also are we all now held responsible for what every other poster says in a thread that we participate in? I guess you are racist for participating in threads where you call people racist.

Dumbass.

Heya Gayble

I read your post in that thread and know what you said and what you meant. My reposting of the link to that thread was to re-provide an example of the subject at hand and attempt to force a response from you in regards to the reasons of my jokingly sarcastic use of the word "Sherfront", and the proclamation you made of my perceaved habit of pointing out racisms and prejudices in various threads.

It's clear by the underlined that I have stirred a massive amount of rage which in turn caused you to lash out in anger. I want to assure you that a response of this caliber from you was never my intention. Perhaps once emotions have subsided and heads are clear you can acknowledge there is warrant for my postings on this subject and the occasionally, amusing, and witty use of the word "Sherfront". This should be a no brainer when you consider that we are on the same page when it comes to the bigotry of that thread.

- M3t4

Heya Gayble

I read your post in that thread and know what you said and what you meant. My reposting of the link to that thread was to re-provide an example of the subject at hand and attempt to force a response from you in regards to the reasons of my jokingly sarcastic use of the word "Sherfront", and the proclamation you made of my perceaved habit of pointing out racisms and prejudices in various threads.

It's clear by the underlined that I have stirred a massive amount of rage which in turn caused you to lash out in anger. I want to assure you that a response of this caliber from you was never my intention. Perhaps once emotions have subsided and heads are clear you can acknowledge there is warrant for my postings on this subject and the occasionally amusing and witty use of the word "Sherfront". This should be a no brainer when you consider that we are on the same page when it comes to the bigotry of that thread.

- M3t4
LOL, bitch trying to cover up that fact that you tried to call me out for posting in a "racist thread" but didn't bother to see my post was calling out a racist poster.

What the fuck does you posting a link to a thread where people say stupid shit have to do with you calling someone racist in every fuckin thread you post in. You are the typical leftist using the racism as a boogeyman for all things you don't like. FUCK OFF

It's ok little bitch just take your ass fuckin and move on, its happens enough to you on this board you should be use to it by now.

LOL, bitch trying to cover up that fact that you tried to call me out for posting in a "racist thread" but didn't bother to see my post was calling out a racist poster.

What the fuck does you posting a link to a thread where people say stupid shit have to do with you calling someone racist in every fuckin thread you post in. You are the typical leftist using the racism as a boogeyman for all things you don't like. FUCK OFF

It's ok little bitch just take your ass fuckin and move on, its happens enough to you on this board you should be use to it by now.

oh-my-takei.gif

Where is DrSatanDracula? Every time I think I have him back, he gets banned again. Somehow he made talking about genocide pleasant.

Also, when is Sloppypie coming home? I miss his rants. There are few motherfuckers who can outrant me, hespect.

you sound like a closeted gay man
take your rage to a happy place

3 yes. but to put it in perspective everything is watched by intelligence agencies and no one here acts in a way that is particularly suspicious, with the exception of some of the more unhinged right wingers.

Yes. Only the right has "unhinged" individuals...

Anyone else get usernames/posters mixed up? There's 5 or six pairs of usernames that I get wrong quite frequently. I think some miscommunication has resulted from time to time, unfortunately.
I usually recognize people by their avatar instead of their username. If they change the avatar, they are pretty much like a new poster to me.

Back