Warframe: Any other players on Sherdog?

@BjPenn2017

yup.

and last i knew, the game was moving more into that direction.

It is fun though I'll give it that I'm mostly enjoying it and not all the players I play with are bad. Actually had some dude take me around to a few places and help me compelete Ceres, Destiny was 10x worse when I played before. Lol

I haven't done anything super high level though which is where I'd assume it gets real frustrating. I just tend to get more pissed at excavations because most people genuinely don't know what the fuck they're doing even mastery rank 6+ guys. It's nuts.

Told myself I wouldn't buy anything on the Switch version after playing on PS4 for over a year. Caved in this weekend when a 50% off voucher popped and bought Necros. I've only been playing on the Switch for a few weeks, but having Necros for farming mats early on was to tempting to pass up.

Told myself I wouldn't buy anything on the Switch version after playing on PS4 for over a year. Caved in this weekend when a 50% off voucher popped and bought Necros. I've only been playing on the Switch for a few weeks, but having Necros for farming mats early on was to tempting to pass up.

Awe dang! Haha I actually bought a little bit of silver and went and bought a complete prime set at Baroo's. You could most likely acquire evert prime set from the market for fairly cheap from what I see. I bought Valkyrie Prime and just need some cryotic (which is a bitch to get) and I'll be able to build my Prime set.

Do you know how to get higher level relics?

Awe dang! Haha I actually bought a little bit of silver and went and bought a complete prime set at Baroo's. You could most likely acquire evert prime set from the market for fairly cheap from what I see. I bought Valkyrie Prime and just need some cryotic (which is a bitch to get) and I'll be able to build my Prime set.

Do you know how to get higher level relics?

I want to work for the rest of the stuff myself, but Necros has the Desecrate skill which increases loot drops. This way it will help speed up material and mod drops.

Not sure on the relics. I forget how I got them back in the PS4 days, and it's a completely different game years later. The ones I've gotten so far seem to have come from Survival and Defense missions. I would imagine they are rewarded for the higher tier rewards in the outer systems.

Just got my Zephyr Prime Systems which would take 12 hrs to build so I could build a Zephyr Prime which would take 3 days to build which is fine as it would give me something to do on the weekend. I'm in no hurry as there is still so much stuff to collect and build. I haven't even done the Revenant and Garuda frame quests and the Zaw and Kitgun missions. Mesa Prime with enough energy for her shield and peacemakers is just too damn fun. Trying to farm the Redeemer Prime and Gram Prime atm.

Anybody saw melee 3.0? No more pause in-between the action. You could transition smoothly from melee to gun and vice-versa.

As a OG player that has left and returned several times I marvel at the support this game keeps getting. Actual game changing updates seem to role out and they keep expanding it.
I wish MWO and a few other freemium titles would follow suit.

Need some opinions from players here. Just got a decent riven(Critical chance and Slash) for the Paracesis. Trying to trade it for an Opticor riven with critical chance and multishot. My brother's telling me to hold on to it as Paracesis might be godly weapon for Warframe's next phase - The New War. What say you?

Need some opinions from players here. Just got a decent riven(Critical chance and Slash) for the Paracesis. Trying to trade it for an Opticor riven with critical chance and multishot. My brother's telling me to hold on to it as Paracesis might be godly weapon for Warframe's next phase - The New War. What say you?
Definitely.

In the next major cinematic story mission of the game, we should be fighting a lot more Sentients, and I'd imagine that they'll increase the likelihood that we would run into them in other missions throughout the system. So that weapon is going to be highly valuable, due to its innate damage bonus against Sentients, much like Excal Umbra's advantages. Even without them, I have a god tier crit chance and toxin damage riven for my Paracesis, and it's easily my most powerful melee weapon right now. So I use it all of the time. I get crazy red crit numbers with it.

Definitely.

In the next major cinematic story mission of the game, we should be fighting a lot more Sentients, and I'd imagine that they'll increase the likelihood that we would run into them in other missions throughout the system. So that weapon is going to be highly valuable, due to its innate damage bonus against Sentients, much like Excal Umbra's advantages. Even without them, I have a god tier crit chance and toxin damage riven for my Paracesis, and it's easily my most powerful melee weapon right now. So I use it all of the time. I get crazy red crit numbers with it.
Thanks. I guess I'll just keep it. Should I reroll and get the "god" version (three positives and a negligible negative) or just stick with the unrolled version. Since Paracesis is pretty much a high-crit/high slash sword (like my riven).

Been picking this up again lately. It's hard as hell sometimes to solo, stuck before getting to Jupiter right now, Exta is a bitch.

It's a very good game, especially being free.

Last edited:
Anyone experience disappearing riven mods? Had to contact support as my Rubico riven(of all rivens to lose) went missing yesterday. Unveiled a demi-god level Tatsu riven that I'm trading for an Opticor riven.

Started playing this about a month ago on PC with the limited freetime I have. Not sure how I had never heard of it until recently, I'm really enjoying it. Just hit MR8 and just hit Sedna (I keep getting side tracked resource farming and farming new Frames off the lower bosses)

Started playing this about a month ago on PC with the limited freetime I have. Not sure how I had never heard of it until recently, I'm really enjoying it. Just hit MR8 and just hit Sedna (I keep getting side tracked resource farming and farming new Frames off the lower bosses)
You're in luck. Loki and Volt Prime are getting unvaulted. You can farm for their parts now. Always check Baro for cool stuff.

Didn't see Tennocon 2019 but apparently, Railjack(legit space battles) is gonna be out this year.

While another open world map is gonna be available next year with squad missions both in space and the plains.

Railjack is fun. I didn't bother assembling one asap as the nemesis like system of the Kuva Lich is my priority atm. It's only when my brother invited me to his railjack & did a couple of missions that I'm trying to finish making my own attack ship.

Just got into this. Anyone on here still play? Hit me up on Xbl. Da Tac0

I like the lore and gameplay, but when I played, I was quickly turned off by the samey missions and environments

This needs a cohesive story that takes you constantly to new areas( for my tastes), while still having all that endgame content you looter shooter weirdos love :D

I love Diablo-like loot games, but once the main story is done, I'm done.

Back