Was Francis mercilessly standing atop of a stiff Rozenstruik one of the most gruesome moments ever?

I've seen worse
Tank with that KO against the guy who looked like he had his neck broken
Wand vs Rampage
Mas vs Askren

What a shitty outcome. Fight played out like a sloppy Atlanta street brawl.

Francis is always ruthless, remember when he kept trying to hit overeem? Now Overeem legit looked dead, I didnt think the Rozenstruik KO was all that brutal tbh
So ruthless against Black Beast

I love Francis. Murders fools in the cage then speaks like a scholar after.

There was a moment when Ngannou came back to look at him and I thought to myself "holy shit someone just died during a covid card... this cant be any worse for the ufc"

He would be classified as dying from Covid.

I love Francis. Murders fools in the cage then speaks like a scholar after.

Yep. The old "speak softly but carry a big stick" adage.

Or in Francis' case : "carry two bricks for hands"

has anyone confirmed rozenstruik is still alive? If you bleed into your head it takes a few hours for you to die.

Miocic schooled that guy.

Stipe provided the *ONLY* gameplan that would ever work against Ngannou without getting killed and that is : WRESTLING, WRESTLING, WRESTLING.

When Ngannou was swinging for the fences, had Rozenstruik known an ounce of wrestling and takedown ability, he would've taken Francis down easily.

Though I have to give Rozenstruik credit for having the Balls of Steel to call out that absolute monster, I also question his coaches and everyone else that allowed him to make that call-out when he has a lot to learn about the UFC and MMA in general (and that is you have to know ALL aspects of it. Not just Striking).

well CTE effects take a while to manifest...but until then make him fight Hardy next

Left hand hospital,right hand cemetery.
Just imagine if he land the big right instead of the left

Watching Dan Miragliotta cup an unconscious Rozenstruik into his chest after that violent assault was one of the most compassionate moments I can remember.

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif
At first I was concerned.
but then they showed the replay in slow motion, and I was amazed how many times Francis missed on a fighter who was completely out...

Lucky us!

We did not see the first death in MMA.

I haven’t been that scared for a fighter since lil nog go destroyed by Rumble lol

Francis looks way less black than I remember.

A HW need to punch down the straight line. Nag leaves his chin open and head high as he swing hooks.

Easy said then done, I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epsteins Guard
Back