Media Was GSP among the most jacked WW's of his era?

Damn! So jacked at 170 and look at him next to this alleged puny 155'er

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Georges-St-Pierre-768x768.jpg

Just how fucking big is Khabib? Dude has to be within 5 lbs of Georges.

His head is like twice the size of Georges' so fuck, he may even be bigger than him.
images

Anyone who thinks they can tell who is and isn't using by looking at someone should sell their knowledge to the IOC. Right now sporting bodies spend tens of millions for expensive and inconvenient blood tests, they'd pay many millions for a visual system that works.

Unfortunately none of the current visual systems works, which is why no sporting organization in the world uses them. But if someone has one that actually works they're going to be very rich. Especially one that works just by looking at a picture. Imagine, instead of chasing athletes down for blood tests they simply take a picture and send it to the genius Sherdogger who can tell if someone is using or not just by looking at a picture -- the person who comes up with a working visual system is going to be rich very quickly.

Me, I think everyone in the UFC is using, simply because it's too big of an advantage (especially in terms of being able to train longer) not to. But I don't pretend that I can tell by looking. I envy the soon to be filthy rich guy who can.
I personally don't follow the Diaz "Everyone is on steroids." accusation. I believe the fighters are innocent until proven guilty. Now some fighters physiques certainly raise questions but no always all of them, Alves being one of them or at least back in the day had me thinking he was using PEDS.

I don't think GSP was that big, not small and definitely big for the division at the time, but not real big even for the time. It's hard to tell how heavy someone is by looking though, a lot of people don't get that, some guys look big and feel light and some guys look small and are heavy af.

A lot of people don't realize Thiago Santos was a WW on the Ultimate Fighter, that's some Rumble'ish shit right there and GSP was still champ so I guess it lands in the guidelines. Sam Alvey was a WW too on TUF, not that he's huge or anything, just figured i'd throw it in since a lot of people don't realize that either.

Three most muscular WW's ever?

I'd say prime GSP would be one of them.

usp-mma_-ufc-173-lawler-vs-ellenberger.jpg

Is a recent trend of threads trying to act like GSP is some rod freak that has this massive physical advantage to discredit him........ many jacked welters bros.

Back