Was Rose vs PVZ The "Best-Looking" MMA Match Of All Time?

Tattoos aren't gendered you fanny. What next 'she ate a burrito, which is only what dudes eat'? It's OK that you're super uncomfortable with your 'manhood', just think things through a bit and you'll get there.
He never said what you said. Logic isnt your strong point

Roses climax face is priceless.
View attachment 921220
576c1edf-a304-43ce-af9c-0c4fca0aa932-jpeg.921220

Bro this is CRAZY ! lol

How about pre Climax face?
Screenshot-20220507-212040.jpg

I found some more of that Special love
IMG-20220507-205957.jpg

Eskimo Sisters
Screenshot-20220507-205248.jpg

IMG-20220507-213505.jpg

It's crazy how everything looks when out of context. It's like out of some Sadistic Lesbo Snuff movie scene

ufc-274-embedded-no-5-rose-namajunas.png

To be continued tomorrow?...
IMG-20220507-215041.jpg

Last edited:
Ostovich/Paige IMO

Ostovich/Waterson would have eclipsed that if it happened AKA I like big butts and I cannot lie.

De La Rosa/Lipski:
Ew8MLSUXIAYvQoe.jpg:large

And Markos/Grasso has to be in the running too. It certainly outranks anything involving Rose.
Alexa13UFC.jpg

Two more contenders:
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Basically, get a list of attractive female fighters, find out when they fought each other, and there's your answer.
Excellent list, I agree with everything

that fight was awesome. PVZ showed a lot of toughness taking a severe beating and refusing to tap

VanZant vs. Waterson is better in my opinion. Rose with hair was a babe though.
maybe 15 years ago with Waterson. And here she even wears makeup! There are some selfies that are even a lot less flattering. Dont even start with her nudes for a sports magazine that despite being photoshoped are lets say not really attractive
She has the body of a hobbit nowadays.

atoht6g77ux41.jpg

Created an account to say that Valentina Shevchenko is the sexiest active female fighter. The only inactive fighter that holds a candle is Carano in her prime. PVZ is a 7.

Back