"We lost the match but won the battle.." truer words have never been spoken. Much respect.

by this logic CM Punk is undefeated in mma since he's doing better than MJ & Gall.
<TheWire1>
Dude you're smaaaaaaaaaaart!!

10 days later, nobody outside of Khabib nutthuggers cares what he's up to these days. The guy has his money held up, his friends who were on the UFC roster are close to getting cut, he's holed up in the mountains doing god knows what. His net worth is a mere $1 milly while Conor sits at over $100 milly.

Not only that ,everybody else has their eyes still on Conor McGregor. The man is partying and mingling with high society, enjoying life and the fruits of his labor.

And when all is said and done, over time Khabib will slip into obscurity, while the name, the fighter, Conor McGregor will go down as an MMA legend.

This loss which will likely be avenged did absolutely nothing to tarnish Conor, lol. People still love him.

View attachment 454861

23rwx9i.jpg

The foot grab came from the person Conor punched, yes.

The person who had no business in the octagon, on top of a fence, and touching Conor. So yes, him touching Conor's foot warrants getting punched in the face.
Post the gif or gtfo

10 days later, nobody outside of Khabib nutthuggers cares what he's up to these days. The guy has his money held up, his friends who were on the UFC roster are close to getting cut, he's holed up in the mountains doing god knows what. His net worth is a mere $1 milly while Conor sits at over $100 milly.

Not only that ,everybody else has their eyes still on Conor McGregor. The man is partying and mingling with high society, enjoying life and the fruits of his labor.

And when all is said and done, over time Khabib will slip into obscurity, while the name, the fighter, Conor McGregor will go down as an MMA legend.

This loss which will likely be avenged did absolutely nothing to tarnish Conor, lol. People still love him.

View attachment 454861

Keep coping and what ever helps you sleep better

View attachment 454861

lol, keep dreaming bro.

Khabib will go down as an MMA legend, 27-0 LW champion. Better believe it.

The point is that CONOR LAUGHS looking good he does not care what public thinks............

maxresdefault.jpg

mcgregor-money.png

Its his life on show not ours.................. its the same for all or at least most being 90% just want the money not the records.

Last edited:

View attachment 454861

Pathetic way of thinking BRO!

Conor got his ass whooped! Khabib is the better man inside the cage! That's what matters! Who cares what they do in their free time! GTFO and watch the kardashians! Mean while I watch MMA cause I love fighting sports! You dream of Connor taking you to prom night and taking your virginity away... Pathetic!

Sounds like something somebody says when they're trying to save face

I almost want to see the rematch so that Khabib can humiliate him again.
Almost. I think he should let Nate choke him out again.

Yeah he won the stand up battle for sure

wait....

View attachment 454861

Lol man oh man..how insecure are u Connie fans...

I’d rather have the million, go back into the mountains with my family and fade out of the public eye than have all the money in the world and spending my time with “high society.”

The guy wasn't supposed to be in the cage. It was self defense. Khabib swung first.

Who wasn't supposed to be in the cage exactly?

Have you watched more than one fight? At the end of the fight typically all of the corner men are in the cage with their fighter typically for pics etc.

As such what you said made zero sense

Regarding khabib, he threw the first punch at whom and where?

Conor punched a guy who was not involved in the melee without warning

I'm not defending khabib here what he did was wrong but Conor sucker punched a guy who wasn't fighting and wasn't even looking at him

Back