We made it fam. MMA on Sports Illustrated cover.

477732175_229e08179a.jpg

Learn 2 embed bro.

roger Huerta was in the cover like 8 years ago and he's better looking than Conor.

My local radio stations are talking about Conor's fight against Diaz, I saw more than one of these magazines open on desks at work from people who don't give a shit about mma but love some Conor. Because of his charisma and confidence. And people cry because of how Conor acts. He's hit the big time.

This ppv will do at least 1.2 million.

My local radio stations are talking about Conor's fight against Diaz, I saw more than one of these magazines open on desks at work from people who don't give a shit about mma but love some Conor. Because of his charisma and confidence. And people cry because of how Conor acts. He's hit the big time.

This ppv will do at least 1.2 million.

With Dana's luck, Nate will knock out Conor in under 10 seconds and go to Bellator.

Conor's fans can wank to that because his junk is showing I can't believe they would publish that cover with Conor looking like Mr. Ed.

For those who do not know who Mr. Ed is he is a talking horse.

Conor is underpaid. With MSM as long as he keeps winning he should demand 300m 10 fight contract or about 30m a fight.

With Dana's luck, Nate will knock out Conor in under 10 seconds and go to Bellator.
Dana is smarter than your are. If you win your last fight even if contracts is up UFC gets first rights. But they dont even let you fight a last fight until new contract is signed. In otherwords not happening.

Bellator gets bums UFC doesnt want. rejects.

they should have painted on the trunks

Back