We should boycott any Khabib v. GSP talks

ezgif-2-ba364f466553.gif

Remember when you thought Conor would KO Dustin in round 1 in the rematch?

<Lmaoo>

You pretend to know MMA but all you do his nuthug your favourite fighters, casual.
All I have ever seen you do is talk about Khabib, or Conor McGregor by association which is you basically talking about Khabib. In order for you to not be a casual you have to actually, you know talk about some other shit.

We get it you started watching in 2018..

I think 99.9% of the talking is reporters talking. I suspect the fight would already be planned if it was going to happen. Both guys are retired. They have no belt to defend. I suspect neither one needs any money. How much is there to talk about?

Yes or no, did you think Conor was going to KO Dustin? Your blind nuthuggery has made you a casual. It was clear as day Dustin was going to stiffen Conrad

Khabib destroys at GSP at any weight, you are literally delusional if you think 155 or 170 would make any difference. Khabib is literally around a -400 favourite and it would only grow as the fight neared
If 55 or 70 makes no difference what exactly is the problem for your boyfriend? Still have not gotten an answer out of you.

Khabib if he was ever serious about fighting GSP he simply would make the challenge at 170 pounds. It’s not hard..

What is he walking around at these days eating all that retirement food? Like 210?

Yep, and GSP's last fight was at 185. If GSP didn't want to make the cut to 155 in his early 20s, there must be a reason. Asking him to make it at 40 years old is ridiculous.

If 55 or 70 makes no difference what exactly is the problem for your boyfriend? Still have not gotten an answer out of you.

<Dany07>

Khabib is the champ at 155, and GSP would be fighting for a belt to becoming triple champ, that is why 155 was discussed. Khabib has everything to lose and GSP has everything to gain. GSP cucks will still deny this

Just like you thought Conor was going to KO Dustin easily, you are again wrong because you don't know shit about MMA

conor-dustin-2.gif

<Dany07>

Khabib is the champ at 155, and GSP would be fighting for a belt to becoming triple champ, that is why 155 was discussed. Khabib has everything to lose and GSP has everything to gain. but GSP know he would tap again

Just like you thought Conor was going to KO Dustin easily, you are again wrong because you don't know shit about MMA

conor-dustin-2.gif
155 belt has been off the table for a long time. So no that is not an answer at all. In fact your boyfriend has retired. So he can make this challenge at 170 without breaking a sweat. But for some reason he is afraid to challenge a 40-year-old man at 170 pounds. I think his current walking around weight is about 215.

By the way you mentioned betting odds. The betting odds on the Conor McGregor and Dustin fight had Conor comfortably as the favorite. As did the polling around here. But keep trolling. We get it.

2018 account.

I think it's an embarrassment to the sport that this match up can't come to fruition at fair terms for both fighters. But what can we really expect from fighters that cant fathom a match where they don't have a clear advantage?

We have absolute legends like Cormier, Triple C, Adesanya, Conor, Holloway, Porier, Jones, Diaz, Nunez, BJ Penn that have demonstrated true warrior spirit and moved up in weight and at times to their own detriment. But that's what warriors do.

When boxers clean out a division, they don't squat at a weight class their whole careers, they move up. It not only increases their stock but that of the sport as well.

We as fans need to stop swooning over these garbage snorefests that will never come to fruition and parade the legends that are willing to go out on their shields for insurmountable levels of glory.
Your legend list is weak by including Mcgregor and Diaz, giving credit to Adesanya without a fight at 205 so far, and yet you ignore the fact that GSP did move up. I think you should boycott the forums for a decade instead; we can probably all get behind that.

Obsessed fans discuss boycotting the objects of their obsession

who can predict how it will turn out?

everyone

<Dany07>

GSP cucks are so terrified of their boy getting destroyed by Khabib
Not as afraid as you worrying about Khabib being laid off for several weeks forcing you to find someone else to gag on. Khabib was a great fighter and could make a strong case for LW goat, but that's about it.

<Dany07>

GSP cucks are so terrified of their boy getting destroyed by Khabib
I'm a GSP fan and a realistic fight fan who knows that a 40 year old that's been retired for the better part of a decade ain't what he used to be. I still think he has a very good chance of beating Khabib if they make the fight.

PS guys who use the phrase "cuck" unironically always have an IQ under 90.

boycott talks? and how does that work ahahahaha

aint nobody gonna boycott shit lmao

what a failure your thread and ideas are!

I don’t even see the intrigue in this fight tbh. I’d rather watch Khabib defend his belt against Oliviera or Chandler.

Plus, GSP is the former 170 and 185 pound champ. What’s he doing picking on the lightweight champ for? Usman and Izzy would be very marketable fights for him and would only add to his already prestigious legacy.

If those fights are too much for GSP because he’s “too old”, then why would I want to watch him fight in the first place?

Khabib if he was ever serious about fighting GSP he simply would make the challenge at 170 pounds. It’s not hard..

What is he walking around at these days eating all that retirement food? Like 210?

The fight would be incredibly easy to make at 170 too.

Khabib is the undefeated p4p GOAT, GSP is a retired 40 year old. GSP has no leverage and no one cares if he comes back or not

Khabib is doing GSP a favour by mentioning him to fight

GSP won't fight Khabib at any weight, he is scared of getting mauled
N2hmsPGH4y6vZ3i3qa_2M0hLkhmczGY7li5MjrRAMk-Sc37POqDDoOb2C8NqGH7aNNQZ1G4iyofLTpAA0sh0uK4UoM-tfqBpOWcTp_XVD2mMbg1PY1lvaJwIKP3qpvQnDQjEEJ21bI9akQOc
aWYBddx_460s.jpg

We finally have a fighter in Olivera who is a terrible match up for Khabib and he has to go look for an easy payday before retiring. I don't mind as long as its at 170 and not for the belt though
A guy who trained regularly with top grapplers like Luke and others and u still think Charles has a chance? Remember RDA? That was then, Khabib of late will smash Oliver like olives and make cold pressed olive oil from him dude! When r we going to stop doubting the champ?
<{hughesimpress}>

Back