Weidman is done

Should The Chris retire?

• Total voters
I admit I am a hater, but he has been KTFO so many times that I kind of feel bad for him now. Can't even find joy watching his KO losses anymore.

Maybe he should retire.
why why do you hate Chris Weidman? He's never really done anything controversial for anyone to hate him. What is your pathetic gripe with a fighter?

His streak vs Munoz, Silva x2, Machida and Belfort has to be one of the best streaks put together by any fighter. All highlight reel fights too.

<{walkerwhut}> I'll name some of the fighters who have had some of the best streaks: Jon Jones, GSP, Anderson Silva, Fedor, Jose Aldo just for starters. Weidman's streak you mentioned is nowhere near the streaks those guys went on.

Weidman and Rockhold have literally gone down the same exact paths. Pretty amazing considering those 2 were the top dogs a few short years ago.

Karma for when he ran around the Octagon celebrating when Anderson broke his leg

He's fine, just another fluke loss...

<StillMyBoy>

Weidman's in a weird spot for me purely because he's been getting KTFO left and right but in the middle of that he finished Kelvin which nobody else has done in Kelvin's entire career, and it wasn't like it was a fluke either

That said, I think he should either fight Rockhold again for a retirement fight, or just straight up retire

He said he wants to keep on fighting after the Reyes fight, the only fights I think would be worthwhile for him are a Rockhold rematch or perhaps Shogun fight

There are still people on roster he can beat, but he will never be top of the division any more obviously.

why why do you hate Chris Weidman? He's never really done anything controversial for anyone to hate him. What is your pathetic gripe with a fighter?

I think you know the answer, Anderson fanboy.

I think you know the answer, Anderson fanboy.
it's pretty sad and pathetic that these people hate another fighter because they beat a fighter they like to watch. There is some serious mental issues there.

He has the most miserable managed career of all top fighters present in UFC.

Never took a step down when he should have recovered years ago. Longo is complete trash in that regard.

As a salty Silva fan who can't let go of the past, I can't say I feel sad at all
Every time Weidman loses we get to hear that. Hear me out: This is getting repetitive.

Seems like the only people who care about Silva is Weidman's fans.

Newsflash: Weidman's on the way out.

I voted yes, but if he keeps fighting I'll happily keep watching him get KO'd so <Fedor23>

it's pretty sad and pathetic that these people hate another fighter because they beat a fighter they like to watch. There is some serious mental issues there.

Again I think another answer to who the "craziest fanboys" are, you don't see Fedor fans constantly bashing Werdum.

One more fight with Rockhold because I would love to see who gets knocked out faster.

Back