Weird video from Conor on instagram

Why? He's grown man and makes his own choices
drugs dont discriminate based on your age. drugs impair your ability to make good decesions, and taking advantage of that for $ is not great

drugs dont discriminate based on your age. drugs impair your ability to make good decesions, and taking advantage of that for $ is not great
And at the end of every big night you have the choice to go home snd sober up or keep sticking shit up your nose. There's always a choice, you choose to use copious amounts of drugs you choose the risk of becoming an addict

And at the end of every big night you have the choice to go home snd sober up or keep sticking shit up your nose. There's always a choice, you choose to use copious amounts of drugs you choose the risk of becoming an addict
that is all well and good. until its your family member. your close friend or someone else you love.

Being this ignorant about substance abuse and mental health. Sad!

that is all well and good. until its your family member. your close friend or someone else you love.
Been around, have many friends fucked up from it, but at the end of they chose that lifestyle, nobody forced you to be a drug addict/user it's a choice

Been around, have many friends fucked up from it, but at the end of they chose that lifestyle, nobody forced you to be a drug addict/user it's a choice
ok bro i feel you. addictions can be hard to untangle and really hard to do on your own. a little kindness can do a lot of good

You're mad at a drug dealer, but not his friends, enablers, coaches etc? The ones that are supposed to care about him?

You're mad at a drug dealer, but not his friends, enablers, coaches etc? The ones that are supposed to care about him?
is that a direct quote ? you twisted my words around so much I feel like responding to you can only hurt my argument.

One time me and a couple friends were in a pool hall that also held dart tournaments. Two of the dart teams got into a brawl which is not surprising because if you know guys that throw darts, they also drink a lot of beer. One of them throws a dart at a guy on the other team, it misses its target and hits my friend in the wrist, just sticks there, right in the bone. My friend, who is a maniac, jumps into the brawl. I jump in and try to defuse the situation which is way out of control and get hit with an errant punch and dropped. It wasn't a full KO, more like a flash KO but I was like wtf, I'm not even in this fight. I probably have about 10 stories like that from my youth that range from hilarious to full on dangerous.
Reem jaw level detected

i will just say i never said i was mad at anyone. i get it hamilton + drugs = booya

is that a direct quote ? you twisted my words around so much I feel like responding to you can only hurt my argument.

You posted how the drug dealer should be ashamed of themselves, but drug dealers gonna drug deal. Shouldn't Conor's friends etc. be the ones looking out for him?

Back