Weird video from Conor on instagram

Sorry but your friend is weak.

Once I had 6 guys surrounding me so I faked an overhand right then chain wrestled all of them finishing them one by one with slam KOs. I could've used the bottle I was carrying but there's no need to waste good beer when you have such a dominant wrestling base.

John-C-Reilly.gif

It's not a fact. Why do you liberals take made up stats, and govt sponsored findings as fact? Then complain about our govt and those who run our country? You liberals fall for the divide and conquer agenda in our country and can't see the reality of society in our country. That's the problem, you younger generations rely on Google to "learn" things, while us who are older and grew up without such, actually got out in the world and lived life, to see the reality of situations. Your FBI stats are from the same agency and similar, that has been proven to lie, how many times now?

You just get off cycle bro?

America is a big place with a large population. When I was in my 20's my friends and I used to get into altercations at bars and in parking lots but nobody ever pulled a gun. Yes, America has a lot of gun violence but there is 340,000,000 of us. There are probably hundreds of bar fights daily, 99.9% of which don't involve guns.

You must be talking about life in the 70s. Where I am from most fights seem to end in gun shots. I wont even go out anymore because of how many people I know who have been shot. Being shot at is a fucked experience.

You must be talking about life in the 70s. Where I am from most fights seem to end in gun shots. I wont even go out anymore because of how many people I know who have been shot. Being shot at is a fucked experience.

Nope, not talking about the 70's. You have to live in a fucked place if what you are saying is true. I've seen shitloads of fights in my life and none of them involved a gun.

He is calling himself "the celebrity", as in "the celebrity who got into a bar fight in Dublin."

Conor will be able to start his own roster soon hes been throwing it about so much lol

Again, that's bs and some blind liberal type of comment. The Antifa dorks and like such, make blank stereotypical statements like that and believe in that. But hey, this country is about freedoms and speech is one of them.. so to each their own in the end.

Do you ever say anything of substance on the topic of conversation or do you just angrily spam the latest cliche buzzwords ad nauseam?

The weirdest part is how you labeled his "racial stereotyping" using statistics as "liberal" when that would be seen as the polar opposite in the current political climate.

I guess what I'm asking is are you clinically insane or just playing a weird troll character?

he's an attention whore. I hope his fall is even worse than jones'

If Jones' Twitter account and Conor's Instagram account would have a baby...

lol... in this day & age... people whip out their cell phones & take video faster than Wild Bill draws his pistolz....

You telling me Conor walks into a small pub & no one had their cameraz on him?

If there's absolutely no video... then it didn't happen.

Awwww poor widdle Conor is too mentally weak to handle money and fame...now he's whacked on drugs, losing control in public, cracking up on social media and just generally making a fool of himself.

I take no joy in his downfall..its pathetically sad.

This guy has gone from being my favourite fighter to one of my least favourites. His behaviour recently has been embarrassing.

Back