Welcome to Leith

Yes, and not once have you stood for the darker skinned people of Palestine, who for generations, have literally lived the situation you described. At least since I've been here. Probably just a coincidence, but the rest of the left here is pretty much in the same boat. It's sad, it's pathetic and it's fake.

I purposely refrain from taking about Israeli / Palestinian politics because I don't feel I understand it. No matter how much reading i do on it, I never trust that I've gotten truthful information.

You might be right. But just about every other topic I've seen you post about, you come across as a completely ignorant lunatic, so I doubt that you're correct here.

I purposely refrain from taking about Israeli / Palestinian politics because I don't feel I understand it. No matter how much reading i do on it, I never trust that I've gotten truthful information.
Do you have brain cells that still fire? If so, you would know that the situation you described is Palestine. Anything else you have read is bullshit.

The Europeans (whites) came to a completely different continent and have created, through terrorism no less that includes decades of flagrant war crimes, an apartheid system far worse than what the South Africans experienced. The darker skinned people, native to that region, a majority of Muslims, a small percent of Christians and an even smaller percentage of Jews all tell the same story. Tell me what I missed.

You might be right. But just about every other topic I've seen you post about, you come across as a completely ignorant lunatic, so I doubt that you're correct here.
I am right as this is obvious.

And I'm not surprised that you see the right to bear arms and not supporting illegal immigration as ideas that would only come from a completely ignorant lunatic.

Do you have brain cells that still fire? If so, you would know that the situation you described is Palestine. Anything else you have read is bullshit.

The Europeans (whites) came to a completely different continent and have created, through terrorism no less that includes decades of flagrant war crimes, an apartheid system far worse than what the South Africans experienced. The darker skinned people, native to that region, a majority of Muslims, a small percent of Christians and an even smaller percentage of Jews all tell the same story. Tell me what I missed.

I am right as this is obvious.

And I'm not surprised that you see the right to bear arms and not supporting illegal immigration as ideas that would only come from a completely ignorant lunatic.

Maybe you should start a few
more threads using your incredibly insane logic to rail against Snopes. That'll build your credibility.

Maybe you should start a few
more threads using your incredibly insane logic to rail against Snopes. That'll build your credibility.
You will do anything so your heart won't bleed for the Palestinians. You literally will not even face the clear and present facts. You must be in the middle of a liberal meltdown. Do I support refugees or don't I? Do I support locking children in cages or don't I?

Sorry 'bout your tough day, but everything I posted exposing snopes was accurate. The only people that didn't get it were obviously illiterate.

No way. BLM's charge is America is "systemically" racist, and that system is supported tacitly and explicitly by the large number of American racists. What we have here is a single loonie who was able to get a few of his friends to follow him to some podunk. He wasn't even able to find a sympathetic public willing to tolerate his crap in a place that should arguably be most receptive to his ideas: whitebread, corn-fed, midwestern Whitesville, North Dakota. If racism was as widespread and systemic as BLM claims, this guy wouldn't be dealing with the blowback he is.

He's only on national television because he's an extreme outlier. If he were representative of the hoi polloi, he'd just be another racist loser sipping on a Schlitz in his double-wide.

So the real alt-rights finally show themselves. Not to many actually.

While I don't agree with their views, and I certainly don't think they should have tried taking over an already existent town, the way I see it the Constitution and freedom of speech &c. supports allowing these groups to exist and if they want to fuck off to the middle of buttfuck nowhere and start their own community based on their own ideals, and are living out their ideals in a pacifist and non-violent manner I don't oppose their being allowed to do it. If anything it removes them from the parts of society that don't see things the same way for a start.

If they got far enough away from everyone the KISS principle would be easy to activate.

I'm not used to not being asshole when I disagree with people, but I like reading your posts.

I think the fact that the guy convinced ANYONE to try to create a white utopia (and all were eventually jailed for intimidation with firearms) is closer to proving BLM's view of America than it is to disproving it.QUOTE]

disagree. 300,000,000 person country. You are going to have some of every type. This some is a small sum, statistically.

Back