Well, Mir is no longer in the USADA Pool..... Fedor looks horrible

Maybe for fedor it isnt about looks as much as its about performance..look a barnett,milk bag body but roided up.. Its not just for looks peds..thats why judging mir based of looks isnt exactly right..

He weighed 303lbs in the january presser..hes fighting at the end of april essentially may, roughly 4 months ..we know the average fighter can cut 15 to 20 pounds of water before a fight during fight week.
Mir weighed in at 261lbs..add 20 pounds for the cut hes around 281lbs at the end of camp before the wieght cut,

303Lbs in january minus 283lbs before the weight cut this week equals 22 pounds lost over roughly 12 weeks.

That equals 1.83 pounds a week (22 divided by 12) ..totally doable for a rich,experienced full time althete who has dietitians and trainers around him daily and is going from slacking off on suspension to training 5 fo 6 days a week..nothing suspicious about the cut..he just took it seriously probably out of respect for fedor and hes motivated to beat him for his legacy/ego..we all know mir is an egomaniac..

That being said he (mir) got caught by U.S.A.D.A ..so anythings possible..but i find it harder to believe its only mir on something here then the possibility they both could be..fedor fought for pride ,probably the most roid filled promotion ever..and worked with scott coker in the past at strikeforce which i dont think testing was even spoken about there..and here he is again with scott at bellator who has several fightsters pop for steroids since taking over..so its just too strange to me that he didnt go to the ufc..
Lololol

We all know Frank Mir, 1.8lbs a week, all that shit is legit hilarious

He is finished physically yet looks almost the best he ever has, in a matter of months, after already popping

No chance in monkey hell that Mir isn’t roiding his face off for this one

Won’t matter much tho, first guy to land a good punch wins this, most likely Fedor since he is even at this point a hundred times faster

Lololol

We all know Frank Mir, 1.8lbs a week, all that shit is legit hilarious

He is finished physically yet looks almost the best he ever has, in a matter of months, after already popping

No chance in monkey hell that Mir isn’t roiding his face off for this one

Won’t matter much tho, first guy to land a good punch wins this, most likely Fedor since he is even at this point a hundred times faster

Thats basic math..so how is it hilarious.. Thats the truth of the matter...lol r u high?

Diet makes abs

Ever heard “abs are made in the kitchen “

Roids don’t make you ripped, there are plenty of known roiders that look like shit(Barnett is a great example)

Abs don’t mean you have good conditioning, look at nelson.

Thank you... all these misinformed people saying he’s cutting 40+ lbs with steroids...

A few things (like Clen or winny) might dry you out a bit, but they aren’t going to make you shed tons of body fat. All he is doing is diet and exercise.

What’s with all the bitching about Mir and PEDs ? Isn’t it the Pride huggers that keep saying juicing should be allowed ? Aren’t you the people that say fights are better when they’re allowed to juice. And I keep seeing, HW is boring without PEDs.

I keep maintaining it’s wrong, period. But, I still see the same shit over, and over.

Some heavy duty hypocrisy in this thread. You’ve told the maid how you want her to make up the bed. So feel free to stfu, and go to sleep. This is what you asked for.

LOL. Excuses being built in the day before the fight.

latest

False equivalence. I think they should be allowed to but since they aren't, they should follow the rules.

Frank Mir looks the leanest he has been since UFC 100 nine years ago. He weighed in one pound heavier than his last last fight (which he lost) against Mark Hunt in 2016.

Fedor looked relatively the same (albeit 4 pounds heavier) weighing in at 240 (he weighed 136 in his loss against Matt Mitrione early last year). Either Mir is motivated again or ON SOME SHIT. Fedor kept his trademark child-bearing-hips and pudgy stomach. Mir by TKO testosterone fueled smash. :(

I know there are Fedor fans that claims Fedor is a WW, but I think are taking it too far dude.

I think Mir would win without the juice but honestly he is a pussy for pulling this shit.

His friggin head has grown, like Barry Bonds. The top of his head (from his eyeline up) is expanding so it's starting to look like a mushroom. He's probably on GH and all kinds of shit.

vo34fnt.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure why everyone is making a fuss about mir..he looks the same as every other weigh in..

View attachment 373641

Ufc 107 agaisnt congo

View attachment 373645

UFC fight night 71 against duffee

View attachment 373649

He looks softer here..this was agaisnt hunt..his last ufc fight but he could of been packing on more weight to deal with mark hunts size..

Overall hes pretty consistent on weigh in day..dont know how hell look tomorrow night..if hes still shredded then yea maybe hes on gear but if hes look like normal.mir then i dont think so

He was fat for the hunt fight, watch it and you'll see.

Maybe for fedor it isnt about looks as much as its about performance..look a barnett,milk bag body but roided up.. Its not just for looks peds..thats why judging mir based of looks isnt exactly right..

He weighed 303lbs in the january presser..hes fighting at the end of april essentially may, roughly 4 months ..we know the average fighter can cut 15 to 20 pounds of water before a fight during fight week.
Mir weighed in at 261lbs..add 20 pounds for the cut hes around 281lbs at the end of camp before the wieght cut,

303Lbs in january minus 283lbs before the weight cut this week equals 22 pounds lost over roughly 12 weeks.

That equals 1.83 pounds a week (22 divided by 12) ..totally doable for a rich,experienced full time althete who has dietitians and trainers around him daily and is going from slacking off on suspension to training 5 fo 6 days a week..nothing suspicious about the cut..he just took it seriously probably out of respect for fedor and hes motivated to beat him for his legacy/ego..we all know mir is an egomaniac..

That being said he (mir) got caught by U.S.A.D.A ..so anythings possible..but i find it harder to believe its only mir on something here then the possibility they both could be..fedor fought for pride ,probably the most roid filled promotion ever..and worked with scott coker in the past at strikeforce which i dont think testing was even spoken about there..and here he is again with scott at bellator who has several fightsters pop for steroids since taking over..so its just too strange to me that he didnt go to the ufc..
great post, I expect the Fedor nuthuggers will be ducking this or choosing individual lines to suit their narrative <45> but the numbers don't lie, especially as they are the ones providing them <Lmaoo>

I think Mir would win without the juice but honestly he is a pussy for pulling this shit.

His friggin head has grown, like Barry Bonds. The top of his head (from his eyeline up) is expanding so it's starting to look like a mushroom. He's probably on GH and all kinds of shit.

vo34fnt.jpg
not sure if you noticed but he isn't facing the camera, he's got his head turned to one side

Back