Well, Mir is no longer in the USADA Pool..... Fedor looks horrible

If you don't consider WADA real testing, then you're correct, Fedor has never been subject to real testing

And it goes without saying but lol @ Mur's absurd transformation in a matter of months not being suspicious to literally anyone with eyeballs

Have you ever dieted before?like purposly to a goal weight and succeeded if not then dont say what isnt possible..and he doesn't look that great here ..he looks like average mir from 2015..its not like when brock cameback agaisnt hunt looking like hes 28 again..

Fedor comes from probably the most corrupt country when it comes to testing.. They been caught more then any other country in the olympics ..you think KSW and fight night global test there fighters lol..

Well see though..my thoughts are either one of them could be on stuff right now because its not the ufc..but im not 100 certain..about a 60% chance neither are on anything..

Godamn Fedor Im looking better then you and the only competition im taking lately is competitive chalupa eating contests.

I seen Mir's pic and put all my money on him, $16.

Godamn Fedor Im looking better then you and the only competition im taking lately is competitive chalupa eating contests.
Look's like the last time he trained was 1 light year ago.

Would love to see Fedor with visible abs (someday!) before i retire.

GFcQPa5.gif

As i mentioned before..i dont doubt that he might have used before and he was caught i just dont think based on looks alone that hes not using here.. He just leaner..hes weight reflects that he weighed 261..hes leaner then past performances..plus i question fedors cleaness just as much as mirs..hes never be subjected to real testing and avoided the UFC when he revived his career..wonder why?..U.S.A.D.A naybe..hmmm
1. He lost a huge amount of weight since the initial presser, going from dad bod to a six pack in a quick amount of time
2. Under USADA his body was terrible, and even after full camps had a gut. He now has his pre USADA physique and he is significantly older.
3. Fedor has never failed a test like Mir. He also passes the eye test unlike Mir. To think USADA is the reason he avoided the UFC and not everything else (public clashing with Dana for ten years) is naive. Also, to avoid the UFC so he can do steroids and look as shitty as he does physically in Bellator is not a good argument

Thank god i'm not under USADA.

I'd go from 6'4" 255 lbs to 5'10 200 lbs.

People talk about Overeem's size change, but Mir has never got a lot of flack for it.

This is the dude who went from a lean, mid-sized HW to a hulking muscle mass in a matter of months between Lesnar II and Kongo. He looks fat in the UFC for his last few fights, then suddenly comes back with abs into Bellator.

You could argue that outside of Overeem, the dude's body has undergone as many changes over his career as any other HW.

It's 100% genetics

Stop with the fat shaming!

bhahahahaha, umm no...if it was genetics then why is his brother lean? they are brothers moron...having fat is 100% dependent upon your diet....sure, some people are naturally leaner than others, but we can all change that...with proper dieting. ONly the fat slobs like to blame genetics...

What’s with all the bitching about Mir and PEDs ? Isn’t it the Pride huggers that keep saying juicing should be allowed ? Aren’t you the people that say fights are better when they’re allowed to juice. And I keep seeing, HW is boring without PEDs.

I keep maintaining it’s wrong, period. But, I still see the same shit over, and over.

Some heavy duty hypocrisy in this thread. You’ve told the maid how you want her to make up the bed. So feel free to stfu, and go to sleep. This is what you asked for.

LOL. Excuses being built in the day before the fight.

latest

Arlovski jumped like a ‘Roo when Shodor KO’d him

1. He lost a huge amount of weight since the initial presser, going from dad bod to a six pack in a quick amount of time
2. Under USADA his body was terrible, and even after full camps had a gut. He now has his pre USADA physique and he is significantly older.
3. Fedor has never failed a test like Mir. He also passes the eye test unlike Mir. To think USADA is the reason he avoided the UFC and not everything else (public clashing with Dana for ten years) is naive. Also, to avoid the UFC so he can do steroids and look as shitty as he does physically in Bellator is not a good argument

Maybe for fedor it isnt about looks as much as its about performance..look a barnett,milk bag body but roided up.. Its not just for looks peds..thats why judging mir based of looks isnt exactly right..

He weighed 303lbs in the january presser..hes fighting at the end of april essentially may, roughly 4 months ..we know the average fighter can cut 15 to 20 pounds of water before a fight during fight week.
Mir weighed in at 261lbs..add 20 pounds for the cut hes around 281lbs at the end of camp before the wieght cut,

303Lbs in january minus 283lbs before the weight cut this week equals 22 pounds lost over roughly 12 weeks.

That equals 1.83 pounds a week (22 divided by 12) ..totally doable for a rich,experienced full time althete who has dietitians and trainers around him daily and is going from slacking off on suspension to training 5 fo 6 days a week..nothing suspicious about the cut..he just took it seriously probably out of respect for fedor and hes motivated to beat him for his legacy/ego..we all know mir is an egomaniac..

That being said he (mir) got caught by U.S.A.D.A ..so anythings possible..but i find it harder to believe its only mir on something here then the possibility they both could be..fedor fought for pride ,probably the most roid filled promotion ever..and worked with scott coker in the past at strikeforce which i dont think testing was even spoken about there..and here he is again with scott at bellator who has several fightsters pop for steroids since taking over..so its just too strange to me that he didnt go to the ufc..

bhahahahaha, umm no...if it was genetics then why is his brother lean? they are brothers moron...having fat is 100% dependent upon your diet....sure, some people are naturally leaner than others, but we can all change that...with proper dieting. ONly the fat slobs like to blame genetics...

His brother is 100% clean

Back