Werdum continues to troll Colby!!

How can you not love Werdum?

giphy.gif

untitled-679ut8.gif

giphy.gif

ZIoCEJC.jpg
Exacly, guy is amazing, skilled, intimidating when he has to be & hilarious all at once lol.

Last edited:
Forget all the fighting stuff.

This is what real goats are made of.

War werdum.

Daang…His boomerang still has Colby’s blood on it

If I didn’t know any better I would’ve thought Werdum was on his way to Disneyland instead of a fight in a few hours.

If he wins he’s gonna look like a G. If he losses it’s cause he was distracted and not focused. Imagine the shit Colby will talk if Werdum loses. He just might literally kill Colby.
It's a heavyweight fight... 50/50. Too big for Colby.

A fighter throwing a boomerang at another's head was the last news piece I'd expect from MMA in my lifetime, shit's pure comedy. I literally burst out into laughter everytime I think of or see anything about this.

Werdum is an idiot. Picking on 155'ers and now a WW.

Stupid troll face that isn't funny. Colby would take him down at will.

Is it really a troll if you were so butthurt by a postfight speech you assaulted a smaller man with a weapon and went to jail while he is free, twice as famous as he was a week ago and is a law abiding citizen on his way to a title shot?
Nice try. You talk big you either come out big or you get put in your place big. Colby is just trying to hype himself but he forgot to tell Werdum. He looks like a typical American :eek::eek::eek:ggot with the "I'll kick your ass" talk until someone calls him out. Then, it changes to the "touch me and I'll sue" crap. He just needs to post on his Twitter "I don't mean what I say.... just trying to hype, so don't take me seriously." He just crossed over into the WWF realm.

Is it really a troll if you were so butthurt by a postfight speech you assaulted a smaller man with a weapon and went to jail while he is free, twice as famous as he was a week ago and is a law abiding citizen on his way to a title shot?
Why do you people keep saying “smaller man” like that’s supposed to make a difference ? Colby is a grown ass man and a pro fighter, don’t talk shit if he’s so big then. This is coming from someone who isn’t big by the way

All you Werdum nuthuggers don't even realize you're as bad as Conor nuthuggers. Gotta live vicariously through somebody, I guess.

A fighter throwing a boomerang at another's head was the last news piece I'd expect from MMA in my lifetime, shit's pure comedy. I literally burst out into laughter everytime I think of or see anything about this.

giphy.gif

are you still having a hard time with the realization that the whole reason all this brazil stuff went down with Colby is because he didn't like how Brazil treated him and the boo's hurt his sensitive feelings?

talk about butthurt lmao. the brazil crowd turned colby into an emotional mess

That was a pretty cool boomerang. I’m glad he went and picked it up during the fight

Why do you people keep saying “smaller man” like that’s supposed to make a difference ? Colby is a grown ass man and a pro fighter, don’t talk shit if he’s so big then. This is coming from someone who isn’t big by the way
Colby is a law abiding citizen and the #3 ranked WW. While Werdum is a filthy animal and a criminal.

Colby notified the proper authorities, spared Werdum his life and went on to watch his fame grow. Title shot coming...

You seem like a typical Brazilian filthy animal that lives his life like a criminal.

Young, innocent Colby is just trying to educate the world about you filthy animals while earning himself a title shot as a law abiding citizen. Your anger only helps his fame and chances of a title shot as the #3 ranked WW. <Moves>
I'm not sure if you are being serious or not. If you aren't, pretty funny... if you are, though, whatta :eek::eek::eek:gg...

By the way, I'm American.

Colby is a law abiding citizen and the #3 ranked WW. While Werdum is a filthy animal and a criminal.

Colby notified the proper authorities, spared Werdum his life and went on to watch his fame grow. Title shot coming...

What ? He was called home by the ufc just like a kid is called home when he misbehave at the friends house lol

I feel sorry for werdoom's woman. That poor woman probably walks on eggshells around him. It's obvious he has zero impulse control and anger management issues.
He's a fighter, you moron, not some keyboard troll. You have to have a screw loose to put your health/life on the line for fun and a few bucks.

lmaooooo

now Werdum is a world class MMA troll, so many tryhards that cant do it like him

hes a G and doesnt take shit either

giphy.gif

Werdum is a half wit savage. He gets into altercations with almost *everyone* who is around him. Colby is just his most recent drama spurt.

Back