Werdum continues to troll Colby!!

Is it really a troll if you were so butthurt by a postfight speech you assaulted a smaller man with a weapon and went to jail while he is free, twice as famous as he was a week ago and is a law abiding citizen on his way to a title shot?
He said the dude directly called him an animal when tbey crossed paths...

I speak the facts.

Did he? That changes things...
It's not just being triggered by his speech, it's a bit more personal at that point.

Personally, I don't like to have people wanting to fight me, so I don't toss insults out to strangers unless I'm open to the possibility.

Edit
You're not even the one I was responding to.

You post like someone who's dad worked in a steel mill for too long before impregnating his third cousin.

No.

Most fighters are perfectly sane and have self control.
Let's see... "what do you do for a living?" "Uh... I fight."

You don't see how big a risk for such little reward there is to that? Not that I am knocking the fighters because I admire anyone who, even, sets foot in the ring but the mentality it takes to get in and fight is not your typical one. You have to be really confident, crazy or crazy confident to get in and it does take a certain "brain" to get in and do it. So, when a punk like Covington steps up to a guy like Werdum, you get boomeranged. Is normal.

Funny to see the two Aussies at the back of the bus supporting Werdumerang!

Lol. It looks like colby is a cashier machine pooping out a receipt when he gets hit. I can almost hear the sound.
Most underrated message of the thread.
10/10
giphy.gif

I feel sorry for werdoom's woman. That poor woman probably walks on eggshells around him. It's obvious he has zero impulse control and anger management issues.

Werdum's cool as hell. Don't make it sound like he's like Rumble or Travis Browne.

Back