Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Well, he also called his daughter the n-word the other day on Instagram...
So, I think we can all agree that his judgement is flawed.

858500.jpg
That's his daughter? She looks like she's 100% European descent. Some weird genetics or something else going on there.

I would love to see them fight honestly. Werdum is a monster, but a total prick. The Fedor elevator incident...always wanted that rematch.

That's his daughter? She looks like she's 100% European descent. Some weird genetics or something else going on there.
Who in her right mind would cuck verdum lol

Orlando tried to rip his arm out of socket during a light grappling session when Strickland had a fight coming up and then was befuddled when Strickland kicked him in the gut.
Sanchez also hardly had a sterling reputation himself on the grappling circuit.

Kicked him the guy that did nothing lol. You must not know the back story huh?

You must not know the back story.

Orlando deserved three kicks for what he did.

He got put in his place though eventually and Strickly Speaking became Champ.

His wife is a Brazilian of German descent, similar to like Gisele Bündchen. So she gave him some pretty European-looking kids.

fabricio-werdum-and-family-in-disneyland-4rgg8dz4wreks1cr.jpg

And even though he's always been pretty dark, Werdum himself used to look WAY different, before he got his face all smashed up from years of MMA

Mirko%2BFilipovic%252C%2BMauricio%2BBehring%252C%2Band%2BFabricio%2BWerdum.jpg

Reactions: mkt
You must not know the back story.

Orlando deserved three kicks for what he did.

He got put in his place though eventually and Strickly Speaking became Champ.

I definitely know the back story because my teammate and fried kenzie dern told me . You can also get some of it from Bisping podcast where he goes over it.

Ya he became a champ but still got punkd in gym lol

I do. Sanchez tried to gain some clout by hurting a UFC fighter in the middle of a training camp while doing light grappling. Dick move.

Tony was the ass in their convo.
Werdum was an asshole to Strickland.

Werdum weighs 242 on fight night, in camp maybe 250.
Why should Strickland have to train with him.
Won't learn much from it and risks a shorter career.
You understand that training isn't a full-on competitive fight, right?

Well, he also called his daughter the n-word the other day on Instagram...
So, I think we can all agree that his judgement is flawed.

858500.jpg

He probably thinks only people who are "too American" will take offence to that word.

Your post just shows your ignorance of South American culture.

What's the story here?

For the full story, check out Hendo on Joe Rogan’s podcast. The story came straight from Hendo’s mouth.

YouTube Henderson on Strickland to get straight to the point.

I do. Sanchez tried to gain some clout by hurting a UFC fighter in the middle of a training camp while doing light grappling. Dick move.

Not even close to the story lmao

Exactly. He likes to pick fights with smaller fighters (Tony, Colby), trainers, etc. At this point, despite the size difference, I think Strickland would whup him. Werdum looked awful in his last fight against JDS. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut.

What ??? even The Old Werdum destroy Sean he pick Smaller Guys ? Werdum fight Big Foot.

images

Werdum can Submit Sean and he can't do nothing about this.

What ??? even The Old Werdum destroy Sean he pick Smaller Guys ? Werdum fight Big Foot.

images

Werdum can Submit Sean and he can't do nothing about this.
Werdum picked fights with Colby (WW) and Tony (LW) and punched or kicked (forget which) Edmund the trainer. Yes, he picks fights with smaller guys outside the cage. Did you see his recent fight with JDS? He looked terrible. I might have evaded the one slow, telegraphed TD he tried. And his striking was non-existent. Sean has very good grappling (as many training partners have said) and very likely wouldn't end up on the ground. And he'd destroy old Werdum on the feet. Sean could easily walk in around 210-215, bigger than Hendo was when he beat Fedor.

So from the sounds of it and knowing stories about Strickland now, he spars a little rough with people. Werdum being an even bigger guy himself probably wanted to spar and teach him a lesson. Strickland probably knew about Werdums antics and declined intelligently

Honestly this story doesn't make Werdum look good at all

It's normal girls like that in Rio Grande do Sul Brazil, Brazilians of Rio Grande do Sul are descendent of Europeans Many Germany live here.

Why is Werdum always so confrontational?
is it:
The Juice
CTE
Just an asshole
All of the above

Reactions: mkt
Back