Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.
Tony started it and was about to catch a beating. But other than that, Werdum is batshit crazy too.

I used to like him but he has shown to be a giant douche and I'm glad Mirko destroyed his legs.
Fully agree with this

Liked that he Jumpkicked Travis Browne but do not appreciate his behavior or interactions with human beings.

Someone talks a bit at the gym but does not want to spar with you is not a reason to kick said person in the ass.

If Wonderboy was sitting next to T-Ferg the interaction would be 100 % different.

Like he did with Tony.
tony was the fucking clown in that conflict. they were both being interviewed and tony was acting like a badass when werdum would've snapped him in half like a twig.

not to mention tony has been a douchebag to literally everyone, ever. he's the epitome of douchebaggery.

Seems like the type of asshole most people would avoid. He was likely egging Strickland on for a confrontation and Sean wasn’t having any of it

First time in my life hearing "pedantic". Did he really use this word?

Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for academic knowledge and formal rules.

Though Dumont tried to deescalate the situation, as Werdum started off by saying he did not agree with Strickland’s ultra-American ways, the former heavyweight champion paid no attention to it and shared a personal story that explained why he does not see eye to eye with ‘Tarzan’.

“I’ve got a problem with that guy. I think he’s an a—ole.” Werdum said.

“He’s crazy, but he’s cool,” Norma Dumont added.

“He’s too American,” Werdum continued. “I like Americans, but he’s too much of a ‘Murican. I don’t think he’s a character. He used to go to our gym to help out Marvin (Vettori) and (Kelvin) Gastelum. So he would be hanging around the gym and he’s a big guy. He probably weighs 200 pounds. So he looked heavy and I was looking for a sparring partner.

“He was training with the other guys and I asked him to spar with me. He went ‘No. I’m not training with you’. I said ‘Huh? You’re not training with me? You’re at the gym, so you’re training with me’. The moment he turned his back to me, I kicked him in the ass. Boom. You know you can’t kick someone in the ass, it’s like a slap in the face. He was like ‘What was that for?’. I told him I would kick him in the ass everytime I saw him from then on. F—ng asshole. That guy is so pedantic.”

translation: https://bloodyelbow.com/2023/11/06/ufc-brazil-ronda-rousey-sean-strickland/

Werdum is a dichotomous personality.
He seems like a good dude, but you can just feel his narcissism ooze in his comments here.

m249viking said:
His list is shorter than the average sherdogger’s.

Werdum is also shorter than the average sherdogger.

93confirmed said:
First time in my life hearing "pedantic".
Maybe meant pathetic.

First time in my life hearing "pedantic". Did he really use this word?

Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for academic knowledge and formal rules.

"Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter."

He looks more and more like Ferguson as he gets older. That scuffle they had was like a scene from "Looper" now that I think about it.

Except ... (one of the many errors in that film)

Bruce Willis does not look like Joseph Gordon Levitt.

Don't get started on the rainmaker kid NOT being Bruce & Joe.
It was ripe, and somehow, spoiled & idiotic.

Orlando acted like a bully and had to be put in place.

Ya right lol, dude hurt Sean and Sean said"leave me alone " lol shouldn't of went to a gym thinking you the man.

Ya right lol, dude hurt Sean and Sean said"leave me alone " lol shouldn't of went to a gym thinking you the man.
Orlando tried to rip his arm out of socket during a light grappling session when Strickland had a fight coming up and then was befuddled when Strickland kicked him in the gut.
Sanchez also hardly had a sterling reputation himself on the grappling circuit.

So Werdum acts like a whiney entitled twat when Sean doesn't want to spar with him, and that somehow makes Sean the asshole in that situation? That is shertard level logic.

Werdum is a gigantic douche bag.
Exactly. He likes to pick fights with smaller fighters (Tony, Colby), trainers, etc. At this point, despite the size difference, I think Strickland would whup him. Werdum looked awful in his last fight against JDS. Maybe he should keep his mouth shut.

Back