Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Well, he also called his daughter the n-word the other day on Instagram...
So, I think we can all agree that his judgement is flawed.

858500.jpg
He looks more and more like Ferguson as he gets older. That scuffle they had was like a scene from "Looper" now that I think about it.

Tony wanted to be left alone and Werdum kept forcing the interaction. If you watch the whole video and don’t pick up on that, I don’t know what else to tell you sir. Werdum is a bully with a massive ego.
There was an interview where Tony said he was annoyed at Werdum eating

Yet Strickland acts exactly like a bully. Orlando Sanchez had to put him in his place at the RVCA gym for acting like a fool. RIP

How? The Sanchez guy who recently died tried to rip his arm out of socket during a light grappling session when Strickland had a fight coming up and then was befuddled when Strickland kicked him in the gut. Sanchez also hardly had a sterling reputation himself on the grappling circuit.

Dumont looks like a member of my tribe, like her… and some other lady from the ‘gram

FullSizeRender(1)-compressed.jpeg FullSizeRender-compressed.jpeg

FullSizeRender(2)-compressed.jpeg

Well, he also called his daughter the n-word the other day on Instagram...
So, I think we can all agree that his judgement is flawed.

858500.jpg

I’m no expert but if it ends in “a” there’s a grey area isn’t there?

Werdum's an asshole to other fighters, but Strickland got banned from Hendo's gym for being a dick and a bully. Pretty sure there was more to this encounter. Not saying Werdum wasn't in the wrong here. But both have a history of being assholes and bullies.

So Strickland let another man kick him in the ass and didn't retaliate?

Yikes

giphy.gif

werdum is ok. most of these guys youd never want to know

Werdum's an asshole to other fighters, but Strickland got banned from Hendo's gym for being a dick and a bully. Pretty sure there was more to this encounter. Not saying Werdum wasn't in the wrong here. But both have a history of being assholes and bullies.
Hendi told that he liked him and guys like this are needed in the gym. He also said he's matured from that

Add Strickland to Werdums "Don't like list"

Strickland
Ferguson
Travis Browne
Overeem
Conor
Colby
Khamzat
Rockhold
A list of MMA’s biggest douchebag bags, Werdum is right.

He really is working his way up, from LW to WW and now MW.... dude is the only constant in there....

I used to like him but he has shown to be a giant douche and I'm glad Mirko destroyed his legs.

Back