Media Werdum said he doesn't like Strickland

Yeah, you don't kick people in the ass just for not wanting to spar with him

Bully-behavior

Not classy at all

Yet Strickland acts exactly like a bully. Orlando Sanchez had to put him in his place at the RVCA gym for acting like a fool. RIP

Good shit you come to a new gym you dont get to act all alpha and pick and chose, lower your head and humbly get to work otherwise somebody will let you know whats up, werdum was That Guy.

And that's whats great about being a HW, you can start shit with people of other weight divisions and they walk away like pussies. Lol

Reminds me of a story about how Hector Lombard was hurting training partners in the gym so they called in Josh Barnett to spar with him and teach him a lesson lol allegedly Barnett beat the shit out of Hector
Yeah I remember, poor little hector haha

fabricio-werdum.gif

For a bully, I really like Werdum. His choice of victims is impeccable
Werdum it's the Bully who Bully the Bully.

Super funny and random, as several other Sherdoggers mentioned. It makes little to no sense to call her that.

So... a little Google tells me:

"neguinha" (very common term of endearment in Brazil, equivalent to "my sweetie girl"), makes far more sense.

But auto-translate to English is that slur.

Any Portuguese speakers confirm?

Spot on.

But you have to be very careful using that word, as many people won't take it lightly. Better to avoid the term if you don't know exactly what you're doing.

Werdum is such a nice guy with everyone that is not a professional fighter, and I said it because I met him during some years.

Werdum is such a fucking asshole. Starts shit with everyone. Like he did with Tony. And how the fuck can someone be too American? That’s like telling Werdum he’s too Brazilian. What a goober.
Seems to be in the wrong here but he did not start shit with Tony, Tony started it.

Seems to be in the wrong here but he did not start shit with Tony, Tony started it.

That’s not true. If you watch the whole video, you can tell that Tony is minding his own business, but Werdum keeps prodding him and trying to engage with him. Tony just wanted to be left alone, but Werdum was insistent. It’s painfully obvious. He’s an instigator. Total bully. It sucks that someone with suck a shitty disposition happens to be an athletic HW with elite skills.

Strickland needs to keep an eye out now for boomerang attacks

That’s not true. If you watch the whole video, you can tell that Tony is minding his own business, but Werdum keeps prodding him and trying to engage with him. Tony just wanted to be left alone, but Werdum was insistent. It’s painfully obvious. He’s an instigator. Total bully. It sucks that someone with suck a shitty disposition happens to be an athletic HW with elite skills.
Tony was saying stuff like "Even if I was facing Werdum I'd whoop his ass" forget exactly what he said but he kept making digs at Werdum then told Werdum to be quiet when Karyn Bryant asked Werdum a question.

I love Werdum but this is hilarious. Brazil is one of the most nationalistic countries in the world. He has no room to complain about Strickland being "too American"
I don't he necessarily means he doesn't like people being patriotic or nationalistic. I think he means more of that stereotypical arrogant American bro type of stereotype

I don't he necessarily means he doesn't like people being patriotic or nationalistic. I think he means more of that stereotypical arrogant American bro type of stereotype

That's what he meant. He doesn't even say Strickland is too american, he says he is too americanizoid, a made up word he seems to be using for the 'MURICA! stereorype.

Tony was the ass in their convo.
Werdum was an asshole to Strickland.

Werdum weighs 242 on fight night, in camp maybe 250.
Why should Strickland have to train with him.
Won't learn much from it and risks a shorter career.

He trained with that fat bjj guy

Back