Law Were they lying to us this whole time?

Instead of admitting I was right about how Taliban “retake it” (dirt pile known as Afghanistan) you deflect it and took an opportunity to take a jab at America.

Hey… no one cares about your opinion of how countries came about many centuries ago in a land/time that laws didn’t exist. Feel free to round up your buddies and try to to take it back. See how well that goes for you.

I'm not the one unhappy about how the chips fell.

I'm not the one unhappy about how the chips fell.
you ignored and side-stepped my whole comment to say something that was wrong?? At this point you need to prove you haven’t been mixing meth and Red Bull.

Speak for yourself! I’m on record MANY years ago on this board saying it ends with a negotiation and Taliban take back over.

I was able to figure it out on my second deployment in 2005 to Afghanistan.

Could have sworn it was gonna be negotiated under Obama. But hey, the 2013 deployment was more combat pay/money in my pocket so whatever.

You telling my I’m unhappy while typing “bla bla america”?? You might want to take a look at yourself in that gas station mirror.

you ignored and side-stepped my whole comment to say something that was wrong?? At this point you need to prove you haven’t been mixing meth and Red Bull.

Speak for yourself! I’m on record MANY years ago on this board saying it ends with a negotiation and Taliban take back over.

I was able to figure it out on my second deployment in 2005 to Afghanistan.

Could have sworn it was gonna be negotiated under Obama. But hey, the 2013 deployment was more combat pay/money in my pocket so whatever.

You telling my I’m unhappy while typing “bla bla america”?? You might want to take a look at yourself in that gas station mirror.

I have no idea who you are or what you posted. You just started bitching that I wasn't standing by what I said. I am. Whatever it was. If you are fucking illiterate, I can't help that. I specifically told you to copy what I said and then repeat it in your own words to see if you know what I meant, because I don't know you, or care what your argument is, or remember anything you posted. Whatever I said, I stand by.

I have no idea who you are or what you posted. You just started bitching that I wasn't standing by what I said. I am. Whatever it was. If you are fucking illiterate, I can't help that. I specifically told you to copy what I said and then repeat it in your own words to see if you know what I meant, because I don't know you, or care what your argument is, or remember anything you posted. Whatever I said, I stand by.
never said you “knew who I was” and why that’s relevant but that’s pretty rich coming from a faceless anonymous keyboarder that has no problem taking random jabs at America.

Refusing to admit you were wrong about my thoughts on the Afghan war also? Well thats about the 2nd time you were wrong about me. Instead of admitting you were wrong about it you just say “ohh uuumm well I just didn’t know ir unmmm I just don’t know you”. WEAK.

I don’t care what “you told me”. Last time I checked I don’t take orders from you. All you had to do what go back and read. Instead you haul off and call me “illiterate” when you failed to go back and read your own shit?? Wow……

“Stand by it”? Pretty funny from a guy (girl?) that has already side-stepped throughout.

never said you “knew who I was” and why that’s relevant but that’s pretty rich coming from a faceless anonymous keyboarder that has no problem taking random jabs at America.

Refusing to admit you were wrong about my thoughts on the Afghan war also? Well thats about the 2nd time you were wrong about me. Instead of admitting you were wrong about it you just say “ohh uuumm well I just didn’t know ir unmmm I just don’t know you”. WEAK.

I don’t care what “you told me”. Last time I checked I don’t take orders from you. All you had to do what go back and read. Instead you haul off and call me “illiterate” when you failed to go back and read your own shit?? Wow……

“Stand by it”? Pretty funny from a guy (girl?) that has already side-stepped throughout.

Sorry bud, if you can't quote post what you're bitching about, I have to block you. Good day sir. I'm not a Sherdog investigator.

DrZGbXtX0AEeDUZ.jpg

Keep monitoring your YouTube feed

It is the only way to know for sure who is winning the war

Sorry bud, if you can't quote post what you're bitching about, I have to block you. Good day sir. I'm not a Sherdog investigator.
Deflecting, being lazy and refusing to admit you were wrong is just pathetic. Block all you want. Everyone else will see it.

Back