Law Were they lying to us this whole time?

In the "news" section of my youtube a channel called Rebel HQ was suggested. The video looked very stupid so I blocked the channel. It has popped up no less than 10 times since then and every time I see it I block it again. Only time I have ever seen that happen and it is making me very angry.

Why are you surprised that the status of the war was different a year ago? Ukraine was doing very well, far better than expected. Russia was indeed "losing" at that point when it came to their goals. But the reality is that Russia is a much bigger country with one of the largest militaries in the world. They can keep this war going forever while Ukraine is dependent on the U.S. funding it. And the Ukraine counter-offensive has not been successful. Defense tends to be easier than offense.

When I say forever I mean for as long as they want. Russia was in Afghanistan for 9 years, the U.S. for two decades. The war ends when the superpower decides it's had enough, regime change is impossible, and it isn't worth it to stay.

Those weren't peer conflicts in the drone age. Makes it an apples and oranges comparison.

You can bomb superpowers from the sky in 2023.

Really can't understate how much more level the playing field is now that outgunned armies can effectively and cheaply rain death and destruction from above like their opponents. $2k-$5k is all that's needed to build a "precision guided missile" so long as you have the munitions you can pick up the rest on alibaba.

Complete game changer. Used to need helicopters and planes which cost millions but now anyone can drop bombs from the sky.

Those weren't peer conflicts in the drone age. Makes it an apples and oranges comparison.

You can bomb superpowers from the sky in 2023.

Really can't understate how much more level the playing field is now that outgunned armies can effectively and cheaply rain death and destruction from above like their opponents. $2k-$5k is all that's needed to build a "precision guided missile" so long as you have the munitions you can pick up the rest on alibaba.

Complete game changer. Used to need helicopters and planes which cost millions but now anyone can drop bombs from the sky.

Really makes you wonder how a patriot should spend hobby money. Shooting ARs or flying drones.

Reactions: Cid
I SWEAR that for over a year now, my Youtube feed and social media showed Ukraine war videos WITHOUT me searching for them. Like maybe 2 videos a day of how Russia was losing the war. I never cared for this shit. I only use Youtube mainly for music. I never look for any political bullshit. I remember seeing on my feed multiple videos of Russia running out of soldiers, their groceries were empty, they had no food, Ukraine stopped them in their tracks, Ukraine pushed them back to Russia

Now all of a sudden, I hear that Ukraine is losing? WTF happened to over a year of seeing Russians getting decimated on my social media? Was all that just propaganda bullshit?

There may not even be a war going on all all.

With every solder having a cell phone how are there nit crazy war videos landing daily? Hamad attacked Israel like 4 hours ago and there's cell phone videos.

I wonder if the Ukraine war benefits Russia in anyway similar to the grifting of tax payer dollars here?

Brah, I had a friend who sent "feels good to be American" after we blew up that Syrian airfield. I can't even remember if it was Trump or Obama.

I think watching the Taliban retake everything they lost did make us all feel stupid though lol
Well… the Taliban “retakes” it vía us leaving. Not by battle.

I SWEAR that for over a year now, my Youtube feed and social media showed Ukraine war videos WITHOUT me searching for them. Like maybe 2 videos a day of how Russia was losing the war. I never cared for this shit. I only use Youtube mainly for music. I never look for any political bullshit. I remember seeing on my feed multiple videos of Russia running out of soldiers, their groceries were empty, they had no food, Ukraine stopped them in their tracks, Ukraine pushed them back to Russia

Now all of a sudden, I hear that Ukraine is losing? WTF happened to over a year of seeing Russians getting decimated on my social media? Was all that just propaganda bullshit?
You subscribe to The Infographics Show?

I love how the TS is outraged that he was supposedly lied to but he can’t be bothered to figure out if it was true or not

You don't go anywhere for "truth", most of the internet is opinion. The best you should hope for are facts. And that isn't found anywhere specific, you have to have the discipline to pull out the facts you like without getting sucked in by the spin.
FTFY.

The USSR was in the process of leaving Afghanistan years before the collapse.
haaa! I freakin hope so. And I never said they weren’t. I’m just curious whether it was before or after their last ditch effort to ask America to loan then money.

Point is both countries failed
yeah but you are totally side-stepping the level/difference.

eh… fail and now let’s go home and have some fun while we ignore all of the Afghans that actually want us to come back.

Then there’s…
FAAAAAIL and now 40 of us have to get crammed in the back of a 5 ton that only seats 30. Driven by some German soldier that we can hear laughing while driving. Arriving back to a collapsed Russia and being served canned dog food and living in depression for decades.

So instead of admitting you were wrong you just deflect?? Coooool. And telling.

I didn't admit anything. Repost what I said, then state what I meant in good faith, and I'll tell you if you get it correctly. If you do, I'm sure I stand by it.

The Ukraine-Russia has been great to advance various agendas, not internationally but within the interior of western countries and the countries involved in the war. In other words the real war is between elite-infiltrated governments vs. their own people. Biden himself in 2021 admitted that there was no way Ukraine would win a war against Russia, regardless of whatever military support it received, therefore the only possible result of arming Ukraine is to prolong the conflict. Cue Biden imposing sanctions that would clearly hurt the US more than Russia. WEF blond potato Boris Johnson stepping in to stop peace talks in April 2022. Why prolong the conflict? Because it has allowed them justification for removal of our rights, driving down of our standard of living, reduction in our food and energy consumption, spiraling inflation and the economic sanctions and programs enforcing these, which are all designed to transfer our national and personal assets into the hands of a global elite. The various countries even use each other as props to enforce their internal agendas, e.g. Russians being told to accept CBDCs (the digital ruble) to "fight American sanctions" and Ukraine using it to ban opposition parties and force an unwanted digitization of government services onto their population. The perpetrators have seamlessly jumped from using Covid to impose the "New Normal" to using the war to do it. It's brilliant because almost all people view their progressive impoverishment and loss of freedoms as being the result of Putin and unlucky coincidences, therefore they do not resist or complain about it in any way. You can't resist something whose reality you don't even grasp correctly.

we don't even really know what Russia's aim is to say they're losing. if they want to denatzify the country and change the regime it is not looking well. If they want to just get crimea and as much warm water as possible then it is also not looking so well.

Russia has no problem throwing men at the fronts and dying en masse. They churn out military equipment from their industry better than almost anyone. I think they maybe adapted and changed their tactics but they're wearing the Ukrainians down and the west is getting fatigued with supplying Ukraine as evident by the freedumb caucus in the U.S.
We knew it would be a war of attrition and now Russia is rounding the corner

Russia has no problem throwing men at the fronts and dying en masse. They churn out military equipment from their industry better than almost anyone. I think they maybe adapted and changed their tactics but they're wearing the Ukrainians down and the west is getting fatigued with supplying Ukraine as evident by the freedumb caucus in the U.S.

I repeat, their Black Sea Fleet just had to withdraw from their positioning, against a Country with no Naval force to speak of.

They're rounding the corner back to Russia

Reactions: Cid
They churn out military equipment from their industry better than almost anyone. I think they maybe adapted and changed their tactics but they're wearing the Ukrainians down and the west is getting fatigued with supplying Ukraine as evident by the freedumb caucus in the U.S.

Their days of churning out massive amounts of military equipment are long gone.

If you compare their tank production numbers per year (reported to be 300 at the high end) and compare that to the losses in this war (reported to be apx 2400) you can see they don't produce anywhere near enough to sustain a war of attrition.

Cheap and plentiful was their doctrine and it worked for them. Without the plentiful though they're just stuck with cheap.

I didn't admit anything. Repost what I said, then state what I meant in good faith, and I'll tell you if you get it correctly. If you do, I'm sure I stand by it.
heck… you comparison was even done correctly.

Instead of admitting I was right about how Taliban “retake it” (dirt pile known as Afghanistan) you deflect it and took an opportunity to take a jab at America.

Hey… no one cares about your opinion of how countries came about many centuries ago in a land/time that laws didn’t exist. Feel free to round up your buddies and try to take it back. See how well that goes for you.

Last edited:
Back