Law Were they lying to us this whole time?

Lol I knew all along. I said at behlginig. At work Russia will win imthis and it will not be fast War

I never knew Shannon Laratt was his Brother, I was in his online community way back when. Dude was hella weird and it bled into that community.

Im not sure who that is sir.

I have been following John Brzenk since the 80s, and stumbled across Devon while watching a few videos about John.

Who is Shannon?

I SWEAR that for over a year now, my Youtube feed and social media showed Ukraine war videos WITHOUT me searching for them. Like maybe 2 videos a day of how Russia was losing the war. I never cared for this shit. I only use Youtube mainly for music. I never look for any political bullshit. I remember seeing on my feed multiple videos of Russia running out of soldiers, their groceries were empty, they had no food, Ukraine stopped them in their tracks, Ukraine pushed them back to Russia

Now all of a sudden, I hear that Ukraine is losing? WTF happened to over a year of seeing Russians getting decimated on my social media? Was all that just propaganda bullshit?

Why are you surprised that the status of the war was different a year ago? Ukraine was doing very well, far better than expected. Russia was indeed "losing" at that point when it came to their goals. But the reality is that Russia is a much bigger country with one of the largest militaries in the world. They can keep this war going forever while Ukraine is dependent on the U.S. funding it. And the Ukraine counter-offensive has not been successful. Defense tends to be easier than offense.

Ukraine stopped them in their tracks, Ukraine pushed them back to Russia
Well you might have heard that because they did pretty much get stopped some 20 miles from their own border in the opening phase of the war.
Mind you this was the military that was considered (by some) to be the 2nd army in the world, the one that was supposed to be able to conquer most of Europe at one point in time.
That was followed by Ukraine even retaking considerable amounts of territory in their own counter attacks.
Since those offensives there has been little progress for either side in terms of territory.
And recently Ukraine started another offensive, which had a lot of material support from the West.
This one hasn’t produced the results that were expected by some.

So logically support for huge amounts of military support has (somewhat) decreased in a few western nations.

Now in terms of "losing", that would really depend on the point of view and context.
Russia really isn't capable of taking over Ukraine.
And it doesnt look like Ukraine will be able to expell Russia from all it's territories.
Altho they have switched to a new attrition style approach to their offensive, but I wouldn't quite hold my breath yet.

So the real result might end up somewhat of a stalemate.
Then again that might be the start of a new phase alltogether, with less conventional fighting and alot more insurgent style fighting.

Im not sure who that is sir.

I have been following John Brzenk since the 80s, and stumbled across Devon while watching a few videos about John.

Who is Shannon?

I also adore arm wrestling. Many parallels to boxing. I like watching videos of Brzenk talk about it just as much as I like watching people do it.

Shannon was arguably one of the most influential figures in the Body Mod community. You know that guy that turned himself into a lizard? Shannon was instrumental in making him famous. In the early 2000's his e-zine was just picking up steam, my ex fiance got me into that in a time in my life when I wanted way more tattoos and sh*t. She had gauged ears and lots of piercings and we used to go to lots of alternative functions, concerts and whatnot. I used to post there, and here, when I first started here.

He was in Clerks 2, "Ear guy:"

That's Devon Laratt's Brother lol

I'm sure @DoctorTaco mignt have heard of him

I also adore arm wrestling. Many parallels to boxing. I like watching videos of Brzenk talk about it just as much as I like watching people do it.

Shannon was arguably one of the most influential figures in the Body Mod community. You know that guy that turned himself into a lizard? Shannon was instrumental in making him famous. In the early 2000's his e-zine was just picking up steam, my ex fiance got me into that in a time in my life when I wanted way more tattoos and sh*t. She had gauged ears and lots of piercings and we used to go to lots of alternative functions, concerts and whatnot. I used to post there, and here, when I first started here.

He was in Clerks 2, "Ear guy:"

That's Devon Laratt's Brother lol

I'm sure @DoctorTaco mignt have heard of him

John Brzenk is the best to do it, always will be.
Back in the 80s he was beating the best HWs as a middleweight... he-man shit lol.

I'll read up on Shannon though.

I get suggested DIYing, homsteading, and big butt thicc jawn videos.

<Fedor23>

Nobody ever said they were winning, everyone was just surprised by how well they’ve been fighting back. People expected them to get dominated

They can keep this war going forever
Then what happened in the 80s in Afghanistan?

I understand the old saying, “ never underestimate Russia’s ability to suffer”. But this time they don’t have a Soviet Union to collapse (soften their fall) on.

There has to be some long term effects after this is all over. And I see both Russia and Ukraine taking an L even if one side surrenders.

I SWEAR that for over a year now, my Youtube feed and social media showed Ukraine war videos WITHOUT me searching for them. Like maybe 2 videos a day of how Russia was losing the war. I never cared for this shit. I only use Youtube mainly for music. I never look for any political bullshit. I remember seeing on my feed multiple videos of Russia running out of soldiers, their groceries were empty, they had no food, Ukraine stopped them in their tracks, Ukraine pushed them back to Russia

Now all of a sudden, I hear that Ukraine is losing? WTF happened to over a year of seeing Russians getting decimated on my social media? Was all that just propaganda bullshit?
Ukraine has been losing basically since the end of the first counter offensive.

Then what happened in the 80s in Afghanistan?

I understand the old saying, “ never underestimate Russia’s ability to suffer”. But this time they don’t have a Soviet Union to collapse (soften their fall) on.

There has to be some long term effects after this is all over. And I see both Russia and Ukraine taking an L even if one side surrenders.

When I say forever I mean for as long as they want. Russia was in Afghanistan for 9 years, the U.S. for two decades. The war ends when the superpower decides it's had enough, regime change is impossible, and it isn't worth it to stay.

Yes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
john_k47
Back