Wesley Snipes is the GOAT Joker

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am watching Demolition Man and i swear if you paint up Wes white with green hair he be the greatest joker ever. Simon Phoenix is the goat joker. The way he laughs after he say "Set Your Ass on Fire" is perfect and the way he is always having fun with his crime shit is exactly how the joker acts.

You should peep his tweets.
2nn1qd.jpg

1kkye6zuqouz.jpg

14h-wesley-snipes-wesley-snipes-if-you-dont-want-celebrities-13424981.png

Simon Phoenix is one of my P4P GOAT movie villains. I always bring it up whenever people call me racist

Funny to think we're heading towards Demolition Man's future as well. Fines for offensive words, no contact allowed during sex ... gonna be a dark day when leftists get behind the three seashells

Simon Phoenix is one of my P4P GOAT movie villains. I always bring it up whenever people call me racist

Funny to think we're heading towards Demolition Man's future as well. Fines for offensive words, no contact allowed during sex ... gonna be a dark day when leftists get behind the three seashells

Three seashells was Stallone's metaphor for gender fluid bathrooms.

Lmao dayum Wesley Snipes just instantly became my favorite Ancient Egyptian American action superstar behind Bill Duke and DMX

How can you have DMX above Robert DoQui?

Lol @ “how can you not ‘mind’ your own business with all that forehead?”

That’s gold. I am now more of a Wesley Snipes fan than I have ever been. So I am now a Wesley Snipes fan.

Simon Phoenix reminds me of John Travolta playing Castor Troy

zTU4HGG.gif

Back