What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for tonight’s fights?

What a good looking question.

fight pass also provides new content and shows such as dana whites tuesday night contender series. letting you get an in depth look at the newest prospects the ufc has been scouting. seriously for only 9.99$ you are provided with maximum content. do yourself a favor and dont buy your kids cereal for the next month and grab yourself a new subscription. did i mention how easy it is to sign up? https://www.ufc.tv/page/fightpass?u...=navigation&utm_campaign=FightPassNavDropdown
Chill bro, i'm already subsribed.

Brother-in-law got me this for Christmas...

dd0a0994844eb6d69f08020549a175d5.jpg

And wife just picked up some...

91RUVgFAV0L._SL1500_.jpg

Should be good to go in the morning, just in case of a hangover.

It is a strain of Hindu Kush and Chemdawg (and an unknown)and is grown much better in my amended soil under perfect controlled conditions than any outdoor.
The Hindu Kush mountains provide the best seeds in the world.

OG is a type of strain. It doesn't mean it was grown outdoor, fool. Stop spreading bullshit.
You don't think there's a correlation between the best soil in the world, the place where the biggest trees are grown and the fact it's called ocean grown.

Dude I had that soil flown too me in 2003 just so I could experiment with different things.
Well noob, :D:p OG doesn't actually grow well outdoors! It is susceptible to molds and pests and needs hot sunny conditions if grown outdoors, which you don't really find on the west coast.
You failed to mention that 80-90% of all marijuana that is smoked in America is outdoors grew. So there's a great chance someone sold you something they said was grown indoor but really was outdoor grown. Agreed inside growing is much better for a multitude of reasons biggest being control factors BUT that doesn't throw away the fact that to truly be OG it had to be grown outdoors in N Cali or Oregon in the naturally super oxygenated soil.

SMH 15 years ago a true weed smoker just knew if someone said OG it was outdoors grown. Then everyone became obsessed with names and this new generation of fuckery began.

Smoking some GSC right now but I’m flying to Iceland from JFK during the undercard around 8:30. Will be drinking whatever craft beer Air France has and hopefully streaming the main card on Reddit if they have a decent WiFi bandwidth on the plane.

Well noob, :D:p OG doesn't actually grow well outdoors! It is susceptible to molds and pests and needs hot sunny conditions if grown outdoors, which you don't really find on the west coast.

I don't know much about what qualifies an OG, but I do know whenever I'd buy outdoor weed it was usually crap.

Fights don't start till 3AM in the UK, and I don't eat after 12 so I'm just doing to drink coffee and some ASDA red grape, strawberry and kiwi juice. :)

Just plowed through some spaghetti and lasagna. Last few high carb meals before I try paleo for the new year.

Here is the 15 year old kid in me....eating pussy and drinking pussy juice

Here is the 47 year old that I am...roasting a 4.1 pound NY loin, drinking Hendricks and Tonic, desert will be Mile High Mint by Incredibles

Married 17 years, don't really chow down anymore unless in a drunken state on vacation in Cabo.

LMAO pathetic stance.

I've definitely lost a lot of interest in MMA over the years but to call me a casual is fucking hilarious.

edit: Even if people are casuals, what's the fucking problem? Not every eats sleeps and pisses MMA

Lesser life form...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f68586f73426659505647565442413d3d2d323134333630332e313433313136313166333239626532642e676966

You don't think there's a correlation between the best soil in the world, the place where the biggest trees are grown and the fact it's called ocean grown.

Dude I had that soil flown too me in 2003 just so I could experiment with different things.

You failed to mention that 80-90% of all marijuana that is smoked in America is outdoors grew. So there's a great chance someone sold you something they said was grown indoor but really was outdoor grown. Agreed inside growing is much better for a multitude of reasons biggest being control factors BUT that doesn't throw away the fact that to truly be OG it had to be grown outdoors in N Cali or Oregon in the naturally super oxygenated soil.

SMH 15 years ago a true weed smoker just knew if someone said OG it was outdoors grown. Then everyone became obsessed with names and this new generation of fuckery began.
This post is ridiculous.
15 years ago people still wanted indoor grown OG or any strain for that matter.

I make my soil specific for Cannabis and specific to what strains I have at the time because they all thrive in different moderations of climate some require more nutrients. No outdoor soil is as good as a soil you can make and not to mention the temperature, air flow, CO2,
and soil aeration. Light is sufficient indoor as well.

22277813_244360516091472_3120759293524049920_n.jpg

Got the OG Raskal Genetics. Award winning oil meets legendary flower. Delicious.

Also got me a 30 Of PBR and some blended red wine.
PBR.jpg

Will be eating rigatoni Bolognese and salmon.

Not true. An estimated 1% of America's electricity is used to grow indoors nowdays. Don't know where you get 80-90% from... source?

I'm sinking a few Brewdog beers and planning a backpacking trip.....will not be watching live, will watch tomorrow with some fresh Javan coffee then go out and get smashed for NYE.

Pork tenderloin in a gorgonzola sauce, baked asparagus with parm and lemon, and some fried potatoes and onions. Drinking tullamore dew and ice.

We know it, we love it, we do it all the time. But...
giphy.gif

For me it’s:

Captain and Coke
9qzAI2z.jpg

Enchiladas
8ba62fee-ecf3-4360-8b7f-ae7cbf7c6d74.jpg

And some Cali OG for desert
OG+Kush+cover.jpg
Baller !!

I am on a budget so
Its some cheap whisky called Yamazaki 50 year old
dsc05875.jpg

With
gold-ube donut
for-100-you-can-eat-a-doughnut-covered-in-gold-flake-and-icing-made-from-cristal-champagne.jpg

Back