Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 169?

why did u make this thread when the co-main is someone named zarah fern?

Also why didn't u post pics of ur bud or anything? People like @Rebel_LioN love to smoke treeeez and im sure he'd love to see what u really smoke.
I do it for every UFC card regardless and have for years. Besides dude it’s all in good fun.

Smoking something called Martian Alien Cookies...
Drinking Shock Top...

Tabu blong smok
No drink
no smoke
No nothing

Instead:

Lemon water
Micro flavored Rice
Chive sour cheap potato sticks
Noodles pocket
Choc bar
Choc spread sandwichez
Juice orange/carrot
Pork sausagez
Chick burger processed from mwave
Gogurt/chilled dessert

Homemade sub sandwiches and chips.

vodka and cranberry juice.

platinum OG kush.

For all of those bitching about the fight card go blow someone.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Subway sammich.

Turkey, bacon, lettuce, jalapenos, mustards on wheat.

1568853077-GREEN_APPLE-1.jpg

61db7ebda27a859fe4d5ee7b6a7e4acf.jpg

Homemade sub sandwiches and chips.

vodka and cranberry juice.

platinum OG kush.

For all of those bitching about the fight card go blow someone.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>
I can never make a really good sub I dont know why but it's never as good as one you can go buy. What do you out on your?

No-one is watching this event you nerd.

This thread is a weekly Sherdog staple. It makes no difference if you're watching....it's about food and drink pron ;)

@Dead Kennedy As usual I sit and drool at your wonderful taste and access to that delicious looking lemon stuff. I can of course go get some ole downtown brown if I choose, but I'll probably wait till next weeks card to really indulge. :)

Gonna keep it simple tonight:

VjdKDJaF48e8FTEH2V3BNWm4uxk3y80ABfasopU12lgND-D3cZ5ECfcbbqAbbnHuaG4GdbmU3HkiIOxcjAg2dGfwmGQGGrAtMW8NL4qMXkSb14Dsu3jZeSiOxLyJCtqLU3fwEO0WVXQ61BJg5B7KJ5rYR08DYvsGHZw9_S7SsJXudNI

77070993_125697792226232_78668932540786436_n.jpg

Good ole pizza and beer.

I don't really have any dogs running tonight, but I'm looking forward to watching Megan and a few others. Hopefully we get some competitive fights.

Happy fights everyone!

Chicken thighs, bacon wrapped asparagus, and Caesar salad or sausage links and scrambled eggs. Don’t feel like drinking and I’m almost out of smoke so gonna stay sober.

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, that being said...
tenor.gif

Eats: Roast with red potatoes and carro in the slow cooker...
pot-roast-with-potatoes-and-carrots5-srgb..jpg

Drank: Mickeys 40’s because I seen em at the gas station today and they were calling my name...
0f5da94aba39ed04d744ca587ff285e3.jpg

Etc: my go to, Lemon Larry...
Lemon-Larry-OG.jpg

Cap the night off by watching mommy long legs Anderson pick up another devastating win tonight...
UFC232_PRELIM3_TKO_ANDERSON-001_1413814851599_mp4_video_1280x720_2500000_primary_audio_eng_8_1280x720_1413819459667.jpg

Back