Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC Fight Night 169?

Schnitzel Roll and Chocolate Milkshake.

Sunday lunch is always fat fuck mode.

Smoking shatter and live rosin. 4 reefer brownies.

At a wild game thing, so I'm having shark and gator and bison and venison and antelope and python and such.

Chipotle Burrito with rice black beans steak, cheese red sauce and some Coronas in honor of the virus + some live resin dabs off the puffco peak good night

How are you not all 260 ibs by eating so.
Honestly if I have eaten clean all week and done all the physical activity I had to, I eat whatever I want (often pizza with corona, and then housemade pancakes).
If I haven't train enough (because of injuries, work or whatever), I eat clean and fast between 9pm and 1pm (like I usually do)
Tonight I have to fast, I only trained 3 times this Week...

Last edited:
Kona Brewing Longboards & some grilled Big Eyed Scad.

Got some Grape Ape strain. Had a shake earlier, gonna have a fruit salad then probably a homemade hamburger for dinner

I just bought that kraken spiced black rum today. So just that

How are you not all 260 ibs by eating so.
Honestly if I have eaten clean all week and done all the physical activity I had to, I eat whatever I want (often pizza with corona, and then housemade pancakes).
If I haven't train enough (because of injuries, work or whatever), I eat clean and fast between 9pm and 13pm (like I usually do)
Tonight I have to fast, I only trained 3 times this Week...

i change my fasting time if theres a ufc weekend i know im gonna be enjoying food at a later time

hersheys-gold-peanuts-pretzels-1.4oz-24ct-800x800_800x.png

francesco-s-hole-in-the.jpg

Sausage and arugula rigatoni, made from scratch.

why did u make this thread when the co-main is someone named zarah fern?

Also why didn't u post pics of ur bud or anything? People like @Rebel_LioN love to smoke treeeez and im sure he'd love to see what u really smoke.
It’s a sherdog tradition brah. Even if we aren’t watching the card, we play along. Agree on him providing real pics of his goodies. That would interest me as well.

why did u make this thread when the co-main is someone named zarah fern?

Also why didn't u post pics of ur bud or anything? People like @Rebel_LioN love to smoke treeeez and im sure he'd love to see what u really smoke.

Hey Jr. Lurker 88 how you been?

Your lil sister also loves to smoke with me after I clap her cheeks lol.

<{yearp}>

And what’s this that she’s telling me that you still haven’t lost your virginity yet despite being born in 1988?? Cmon Jr, if you need some tips on picking up women like your sister let me know. I’m always here when you call me just ask your sis for my number okay?

Back