What’s next for Masvidal

XDeathClutchX

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Seems like he is past prime and likely overrated by many due to one well timed knee.

He made a ton of money after last few fights.

I can see him maybe one more fight with Diaz but that is about it.

Time to hang it up for street Jesus?

Hope for Conor to beat Dustin and set up a mega fight against Conor.

Also he can make LW if he’s serious about continuing his career

A nice vacation and a possible return to LW if he’s willing to cut the weight.

Nate/Nick Diaz
Maia
Luque
Dan Hardy?

and possibly:

Colby (if he loses vs usman)
Edwards (just because of their "history, but there is only a slim chance of that ever happening")

Nate/Nick Diaz
Maia
Luque
Dan Hardy?

and possibly:

Colby (if he loses vs usman)
Edwards (just because of their "history, but there is only a slim chance of that ever happening")

Out of all those I think the only ones he has a good chance to beat are Diaz bros or hardy.

Can he beat any of the top 10 at 170 at this point. He has been dodging Colby for years.

Retirement. His 15 minutes of fame are up. He talked his way into both title shots and got destroyed in both of them. He can hang around as a gatekeeper if he wants but he's done as a money fight. Unless Conor wants to dance.

Anybody on the fucking roster not a serious threat to hand him his 16th career loss.

His stock went down at least 50% getting put out like that.

He's still a draw though so money fights with Nate or Edwards.

You Nick fans are at some stage going to face the fact he's never coming back right?
Lol, I mean Nick's aight for style match-up fights. But to call me a fan is a bit of a stretch. Maybe, just maybe, you're a Nick hater? o_O I dunno....

It just makes sense from a match-making/promotional perspective, that's all. Don't drink coffee this late.

Lol, I mean Nick's aight for style match-up fights. But to call me a fan is a bit of a stretch. Maybe, just maybe, you're a Nick hater? o_O I dunno....

It just makes sense from a match-making/promotional perspective, that's all. Don't drink coffee this late.
Lol you have to be a Nick hater to think he's never coming back is it? Guy hasn't won a fight in a decade and hasn't fought in now over 6 years. If you're so invested in a Diaz fighting Masvidal you could well get your wish should Nate and Masvidal run it it back but that's the closest you're going to get.

Lol you have to be a Nick hater to think he's never coming back is it? Guy hasn't won a fight in a decade and hasn't fought in now over 6 years. If you're so invested in a Diaz fighting Masvidal you could well get your wish should Nate and Masvidal run it it back but that's the closest you're going to get.
<YeahOKJen>

rumour has it he is setting up an only fans where usman is gonna use him up like a $2 hooker in a $5 brottle

Still some money fights for him. I would love to see Mcgregor ko mas. I think it would do huge numbers too. Win win for everyone. If Connor loses to Doostin again thats the fight to make.

Whatever happens, Colby vs Masvidal NEEDS to happen at some point.

Back