What’s the dumbest s--- you’ve heard a non UFC fan say about the UFC?

There are videos in youtube titled "MMA Vs Shaolin", where a kickboxer is going for a "shaolin" gimmick looking like them. The comment is full of people that think that real Shaolin Monks would EASILY beat UFC fighters and Muay Thai champions.

Also if you look at fight scenes in youtube from movies like "Ip Man". You find people talking about how "kung fu fighters" would kill MMA fighters on a real fight and how Bruce Lee would EASILY be a UFC champion and beat the UFC heavyweights if he had been born in this era.

Fine. The post you responded to was me telling a story about my mate saying he couldn’t. And you said it was a smart opinion. So it’s not really a smart opinion is it? Guess we’re on the same page now.
Let's just say i think Tyson has a better chance to win then Fedor. Tyson has KO power in the clinch. If Fedor clinches with him to get a TD, he is going to sleep.

Rolling around feeling each other up, stand up and fight like men instead of making love

"why don't they just get up"

When a wrestler or grappler has good top control.

Even dom cruz said this when khabib was on top of Conor

I've heard my mom say this when a wrestler had good top control I forgot who it was, it wasn't khabib but the wrestler had them in a dagestanis handcuff or in a locked position. Might have been overeem-harris. Anyway, the guy couldn't move or defend himself. it was clear he was neutered. she said "I wouldn't let that happen to me. I'll just get up."

Yeah, sure mom. Sure.
You should have TD your mommy, side control her and then mount Up like true fan.

"I think I could beat ronda rousey. Shes a woman". My friend who's like 250 lbs and hasn't worked out a day in his life
Ah yes, another one from Sherdog, Ronda would beat Floyd under the right circumstances.

A casual friend of mine once asked me if Adesanya beats McGregor. This was around the Costa fight.

I stood there for a few seconds completely astonished.

Had a gf who couldn't tell the difference between MMA and WWE and kept confusing which one was real and which one was fake.

Let's just say i think Tyson has a better chance to win then Fedor. Tyson has KO power in the clinch. If Fedor clinches with him to get a TD, he is going to sleep.
You really think that a world class judoka would get knocked out by a world class boxer in a clinch before he can trip him down? Dude, "boxers in the clinch" means that none of them are "grabbing each other in the clinch" (which is what a MMA fighter will do), because grabbing and hitting is illegal in boxing, "pushing back your opponent" is illegal in boxing, even "pushing the head down" is illegal in boxing, everything is fucking illegal in boxing. It's just punching. Boxers can only wait for a referee to restart the fight whenever they are in a clinch. Might as well say that Bruce Lee would knock out Fedor with a kick before he can even get close to him...

conor mcgregore is the greatest fighter

Had a female friend that said you watch that gay shit with guys in their underwear rolling around on the ground

{<jimmies}

Not really about the UFC, but they thought Conor could beat Mayweather in boxing and Ronda could beat male professional fighters

Back