What’s the Reddit gossip that’s supposedly such a big deal?

the fuck you on about?

reddit is shutting down third party apps by charging ridiculous amounts of money for their API access. the protests are taking place because users have third party apps that they use to browse reddit and all of them will shut down soon. it's users being unhappy about the site's politics.

They're unhappy that people with opinions that are on the right of Mao's are still able to post.

Any links to active threads? I want to read juicy stuff. I’m late to the party

Oh, I'm sure you'll find your share of white nationalists on the site to balance things out.

Something for everyone! :)
Ah yes, the only two groups of ideologies;
Good guys vs bad guys!

oh the ironing.
The fact that you guys are taking a comment like that to heart is hilarious.

Reddit as a whole is unbearably left wing and its not different on the jiu jitsu subreddit. The reddit-wide protests are really really really poorly done and a result of a bunch of LARPing mods thinking they’re Tom Morello for making groups private for 48 hours

The fact that you guys are taking a comment like that to heart is hilarious.

Reddit as a whole is unbearably left wing and its not different on the jiu jitsu subreddit. The reddit-wide protests are really really really poorly done and a result of a bunch of LARPing mods thinking they’re Tom Morello for making groups private for 48 hours
no one is taking it to heart but you, amigo.

several people tried to explain to you that the "protest" on reddit has nothing to do with social issues, nothing to do with liberal vs conservative politics, but rather with how the site is being ran... and all you can come up with is calling everyone a social justice warrior, while at the same time claiming that the other group is trying to be edgy - which is hilariously ironic.

He’s not wrong though
there are countless subreddits that are a fucking cesspool of conservative lunacy. claiming that the site doesn't allow anyone even slightly right wing is just ignorant. but yeah, totally not wrong, and not a knee-jerk reaction of people incapable of forming their own opinions.

no one is taking it to heart but you, amigo.

several people tried to explain to you that the "protest" on reddit has nothing to do with social issues, nothing to do with liberal vs conservative politics, but rather with how the site is being ran... and all you can come up with is calling everyone a social justice warrior, while at the same time claiming that the other group is trying to be edgy - which is hilariously ironic.

there are countless subreddits that are a fucking cesspool of conservative lunacy. claiming that the site doesn't allow anyone even slightly right wing is just ignorant. but yeah, totally not wrong, and not a knee-jerk reaction of people incapable of forming their own opinions.

“im not mad YOU’RE MAD”
I know what the protest is about, it doesnt mean i agree with the methodology of a bunch of baby-soft reddit mods. I said Reddit is full of SJW’s. Totally is. Reddit is probably 90% leftists. Not a problem, still post there, still browse, but they’re still obnoxious little babies. They’re fully allowed to be so and I’m allowed to address the situation from my perspective as I see it. You’re the one trying to square a circle because someone had the audacity to address the p4p most left-wing forum as left-wing. Same type of energy as these guys doing some stupid protest over a job they dont even get paid for.

please do tell me where these “cesspools” are though, since you seem very familiar.

>some random subreddit with 5k members
“Cesspool of conservative LUNACY”
>r/politics with millions of members who will jump down your throat if you say anything remotely conservative
“Oh so you like white supremacy”

>some random subreddit with 5k members
“Cesspool of conservative LUNACY”
>r/politics with millions of members who will jump down your throat if you say anything remotely conservative
“Oh so you like white supremacy”
>r/conservative has 1 million subscribers
"some random subreddit with 5k members"

am i doing this right?

>r/conservative has 1 million subscribers
"some random subreddit with 5k members"

am i doing this right?
So simply being and identifying as a space for conservative is a “cesspool of lunacy”

So simply being and identifying as a space for conservative is a “cesspool of lunacy”
oh i'm sorry. that subreddit simply is and identifies as conservative. they don't post anything, they just are and identify.

reddit silences any opinion "on the right of mao's", no conservative discussion is allowed there, just a tiny hidden community of one million people.

got it.

oh i'm sorry. that subreddit simply is and identifies as conservative. they don't post anything, they just are and identify.

reddit silences any opinion "on the right of mao's", no conservative discussion is allowed there, just a tiny hidden community of one million people.

got it.
I never said any of that; you’re the one implying that someone associates being left wing with censorship.

i just said reddit is full of SJW’s, which it 100% is. Feel free to quote where I said they’re censorious or acting out of line. Just said they’re essentially a bunch of bleeding heart lib pussies and how personally you’ve taken it is right on brand

Back