What a bore fest

Dana being pissed off is the silver lining of this snooze fest..

8c4019c4e6a683ecc25e731067fcf8b3.gif

Worst card ever
It was free and it still felt like a ripoff
I'm a delicate flower who felt violated in his fragility

Ngannou/Lewis could have gone either way because they both refused to engage. Gane is clearly winning this fight, why would he put himself at additional risk? It's Rozenstruik's job to force the issue, and he's entirely failing at that. There's only one person refusing to engage in this fight, and he gets all the blame for this boring shit.

Last card last weekend was great. This one stunk. Rozenstriuk is shell shocked gun sh .

Exactly why I don't like Gane as a fighter... big guy, super light on his feet, happy to just bounce around barely slipping a jab with no contact the whole fight. He doesn't like to engage... Rozenstruik of course.. waiting to counter a guy that is barely trying to engage.. Terrible fight. I Blame Gane.. Rozenstruik at least has the excuse of being gunshy ever since being KO'd by Ngannou

The Usman/Burns card was just as bad until the main event. Usman/Burns was obviously gureat but the rest of that card was ass

Uncle Dana has got to be pissed watching this main event.

Both guys afraid to punch each other.
I don't blame Gane. He 100% controlled the fight. He was winning easily from the first round on. So, why risk it. Rosie is at fault for trying to lose. For 5 solid rounds he wanted to lose. Crazy.

More frustrated with Rozenstruick than Gane. Gane playing it smart, but I would hope that someone in Rozenstuick's situation would at least TRY something different besides a hail mary counter.

He was down 4 rounds going in to the 5 th. We’ve seen this a 1000 times where that fighter does nothing to change their game plan. Throw caution to the wind - go for broke !! Does it matter how you lose at this point? I don’t get it.

Herb Dean should have taken a point from Gane for the eye poke and groin shot after the warning.. maybe that would have made them feel like the needed to engage

Lol what was gane suppose to do? He was fighting a guy who didn't want to engage.

Back