what a joke but not shocking

1. Anyone can be knocked out.
2. You have to enter a fight thinking you can win

That's all there is to it. It's not me saying Tenshin is going to ko Floyd, it's him.
He should try though and he has a punchers chance (AKA the minimum chance any fighter ever has)

Tenshin is a Flyweight, Tenshin cannot box. It isn't a fight, it's an exhibition. Floyd will never put himself in a position where he'd lose and if for some reason Tenshin got it into his head that he's gonna go for the knock out, Floyd will flatten him with little to no trouble.

Tenshin is a Flyweight, Tenshin cannot box. It isn't a fight, it's an exhibition. Floyd will never put himself in a position where he'd lose and if for some reason Tenshin got it into his head that he's gonna go for the knock out, Floyd will flatten him with little to no trouble.
Anyone can be knocked out in a fist fight. Agree or disagree?

Tenshin can box to a certain extent. Havent you seen him fight? He's decked dozens of guys with punches so let's not pretend the sports are unrelated. Plenty of experienced kickboxers have transititioned seamlessly into boxing.
(Dillian Whyte, Matt Skelton, Nieky Holzken to name a few).

Do you know when was the last time Floyd "flattened" someone within 3 rounds? It's literally twenty years ago.
He normally takes a few rounds to feel his opponent out. Even against McGregor who is inferior to Tenshin other than his size.

In his 28-0 pro career, Tenshin stopped 22 opponents within 3 rounds.

The shorter fight favours Tenshin for sure. Floyd's experience, skill, boxing brain would not play as big as a factor as it would over 12 rounds.

Again, I don't think Tenshin will KO Floyd.
Again, he has a punchers chance.

Exhibitions are different in Japan. Just bc if it goes the distance it's a draw, doesn't mean someone won't go night night. Floyd doesn't understand what exhibitions in Japan entail. "Special Rules" matches are exhibitions. Remember Aoki vs Nagashima? Remember that Aoki went to sleep? That was an exhibition match.

This is where Floyd is kinda fucked. He is thinking exhibition like in the Western world, where you're just kinda playing around for the crowd, you're not going full speed, it's "for fun". Tenshin is thinking that this is a real fight, is training hard, and is looking to win. Now, that doesn't mean he will. If Tenshin comes out swinging to win, Floyd will probably turn it up immediately, and that isn't good for Tenshin. But it is going to be more interesting than people are perceiving it will be.

Anyone can be knocked out in a fist fight. Agree or disagree?

Tenshin can box to a certain extent. Havent you seen him fight? He's decked dozens of guys with punches so let's not pretend the sports are unrelated. Plenty of experienced kickboxers have transititioned seamlessly into boxing.
(Dillian Whyte, Matt Skelton, Nieky Holzken to name a few).

Do you know when was the last time Floyd "flattened" someone within 3 rounds? It's literally twenty years ago.
He normally takes a few rounds to feel his opponent out. Even against McGregor who is inferior to Tenshin other than his size.

In his 28-0 pro career, Tenshin stopped 22 opponents within 3 rounds.

The shorter fight favours Tenshin for sure. Floyd's experience, skill, boxing brain would not play as big as a factor as it would over 12 rounds.

Again, I don't think Tenshin will KO Floyd.
Again, he has a punchers chance.
Yes of course anyone can be knocked out in a fight. Obviously.

Again and I feel this shouldn't have to be brought up more than once. Tenshin is a flyweight, he cannot generate the power required to hurt Floyd and it will take several punches not one to hurt someone of his caliber.

I've seen Tenshin fight, he has nothing to threaten Floyd with, at all since this is a boxing match. If you honestly want to tell yourself Floyd couldn't knock out a flyweight whenever he wanted because he hasn't knocked out a pro boxer of the same size since Hatton that's your delusion to deal with.

People love Tenshin and loath Floyd so they assign qualities to Tenshin he simply doesn't have. It happened with Conor and it tends to happen with most everyone Floyd fights.

and again, it's an exhibition. Not a fight.

Exhibitions are different in Japan. Just bc if it goes the distance it's a draw, doesn't mean someone won't go night night. Floyd doesn't understand what exhibitions in Japan entail. "Special Rules" matches are exhibitions. Remember Aoki vs Nagashima? Remember that Aoki went to sleep? That was an exhibition match.

This is where Floyd is kinda fucked. He is thinking exhibition like in the Western world, where you're just kinda playing around for the crowd, you're not going full speed, it's "for fun". Tenshin is thinking that this is a real fight, is training hard, and is looking to win. Now, that doesn't mean he will. If Tenshin comes out swinging to win, Floyd will probably turn it up immediately, and that isn't good for Tenshin. But it is going to be more interesting than people are perceiving it will be.

They called it an exhibition after Aoki was slept, I remember watching it live. It wasn't being called an exhibition at that point, it was a mixed rules fight.

They called it an exhibition after Aoki was slept, I remember watching it live. It wasn't being called an exhibition at that point, it was a mixed rules fight.
All mixed rules fights in Japan are exhibitions, bud.

Nah but it was listed on their records after the fight and changed shortly after.
I never saw that fight listed on any official record. How could it even be? It wasn't even a fight within one actual sport. Which means it was an exhibition.

Anyway, I don't think what you're saying is true, but I'm not about to argue with you about it. Believe what you want.

Eh. It hurts my head thinking about it.

There is no way Floyd would take a fight where there's a chance he would lose (Conor sucks at boxing and has zero heart or gas tank), or "lose" (in this case, 3 rounds, where he could be out pointed).

Is Tenshin allowed to try an KO him?

Have rizin already benefited massively just with Tenshin's recent exposure?

Will they just spar? It's very possible, regardless of what's been said.

Still so many questions.

I never saw that fight listed on any official record. How could it even be? It wasn't even a fight within one actual sport. Which means it was an exhibition.

Anyway, I don't think what you're saying is true, but I'm not about to argue with you about it. Believe what you want.

It's not uncommon for Japan to be shady as fuck. If Aoki won they definitely would've given him a win.
One FC (or Championship, whatever) changes rules all the time to favor their stars ( or evolve MMA figthers) Christian Lee lost a fight by slam and the next day Chatri Sityodtong was like slams are illegal and the results of the fight were overturned.

Let's not pretend combat sports aren't shady as fuck.

I think maybe the point of this is: we are the judges, the fans , the media, the people, SHERDOG.

LOL at people thinking this will actually go through.

Get back to me when they're both in the ring.

like it matters floyd isnt risking the 0 at all.
Ofcourse it matters. In the age of video and gifs, having footage of Floyd KTFO'd by some asian kid would always be shown when anyone talks about Mayweather

Ofcourse it matters. In the age of video and gifs, having footage of Floyd KTFO'd by some asian kid would always be shown when anyone talks about Mayweather

but floyd will say look at my record 50-0 baby

Floyd is about money. Money Mayweather.

The only way this stops is when the fight happens, no one watches it. If articles are written, don't click it. Just ignore it. Don't comment on it one way or the other. Just pretend it doesn't exist and the more people do that and the less interest there is in Floyd the less options he'll have.

At that point he might try boxing a respectable opponent, at which point he might lose and fade away.

floyd doesnt give a shit about respectable.

Did people not fucking learn from their idiotic predictions in the Conor fight? Tenshin isn’t knocking Floyd out. World class Olympic boxers couldn’t knock Floyd out. Conor and his “unorthodox bomb of a left hand” couldn’t knock Floyd out.

This manlet isn’t going to do shit to Floyd under these rules. This was never going to be a “fight.” You have to be a special kind of stupid/gullible to have thought otherwise.

Back