What are some ways to get Iodine from food? without using Table Salt

Thanks I appreciate that, you learn something new all the time. Don't supplement for iodine anyway but I like to file away any knowledge on topics like these.

We have contaminated the seas pretty badly.

We have contaminated the seas pretty badly.

Read an interesting thing the other day about sea salt being contaminated by plastics. I think its impossible to buy uncontaminated salt derived from the ocean. Pink Himalayan sea salt appears to be the way to go.

Even if you don't think mercury amalgam fillings are unsafe(I do) people should look at the environmental contamination from the dental industry over the years, staggering

Miso soup. @loyalyolayal @TidWell

20160302-miso-soups-feature-vicky-wasik-4-2.jpg

They always give a small cup of Miso soup for free at my local sushi place with every plate order I never eat it just give it to my mom or sister, is that a good source of Iodine doesn't the heat compromise the iodine from the seweed?

They always give a small cup of Miso soup for free at my local sushi place with every plate order I never eat it just give it to my mom or sister, is that a good source of Iodine doesn't the heat compromise the iodine from the seweed?

I buy dried seaweed and miso from the Asian market. Learned how to make miso soup when I lived in Japan.

I buy dried seaweed and miso from the Asian market. Learned how to make miso soup when I lived in Japan.

What brand of seaweed do you use? Im trying to look for one to eat with a good source of iodine.

I don't really use much salt in my diet, I mainly use iodized salt when I cook meat on the grill, and I mostly eat chick backed without salt just herbs, for me taking too much salt is bad since I have a family history of hypertension and Im bordering on it, I remember Joe Rogan saying Salt is good for you but I aint going to follow his advice and increase my salt fuck that lol.

I was thinking of trying to get more iodine in my system naturally without supplementation, I read that iodine supplements can be dangerous and cause you to actually get goiters and hypothyroidism because of the dosages being too high, too much iodine is just as bad as too little.

Shell fish contains iodine.

Don't listen to Rogan. EVERYTHING he uses makes a HUGE difference you can really notice. He's the bro' version of Oprah.

Shell fish contains iodine.

Don't listen to Rogan. EVERYTHING he uses makes a HUGE difference you can really notice. He's the bro' version of Oprah.

He is a co owner of Onnit overpriced supps and likes to pitch Alpha Brain.

yeah he was getting mad at his guest some black guy who has high blood pressure he pulled up some news article recently saying salt wasn't bad, my family has high blood pressure history mainly on my pops side he has it, Im on the border of hypertension so I have to watch my salt, im not going to up my salt hell no, when I tried a salt water flush it gave me a headache and makes my heart pound fast if I take in too much at once.

Back