What are you this halloween

An alcoholic. I'm an alcoholic the other 364 days of the year so it won't be very difficult. In terms of a costume, my go-to is my old Judo gi. Tie some cloth around my head and I'm the karate kid yo.

Chicken nugget, all the chicks are gonna try and eat me, I might even let them, just not the fat ones

Chicken nugget, all the chicks are gonna try and eat me, I might even let them, just not the fat ones

You seem to think highly of yourself

what makes you worthy of only think attractive women ?

@Gutter Chris ,Dude, I’m 135 lbs, I don’t wanna get crushed.
I likes what I likes, nothing wrong with that.
You like them big, and that’s cool, you probably think skinny girls are gross.

Plus I gotta think highly of myself, if I don’t, no one will. It’s ok to be confident just not a douche . I’m a good dude Gutter you know dis

@Aegon Spengler
I just can’t seem to put on weight, I have a high metabolism lol.
Plus Im also aware I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, being a skinny, short dude lol

@Gutter Chris ,Dude, I’m 135 lbs, I don’t wanna get crushed.
I likes what I likes, nothing wrong with that.
You like them big, and that’s cool, you probably think skinny girls are gross.

Plus I gotta think highly of myself, if I don’t, no one will. It’s ok to be confident just not a douche . I’m a good dude Gutter you know dis

I didnt realize you were a 7th grader. I dont always think skinny girls are gross but if i can see thier pelvis while they are naked I start thinking about deathcamps and famine

The fat girl things a bit of a joke but I do like regular ass dumpy looking american girls best. Im not fancy. Midwest girls in bikinis are sexy. With the big tits and thighs and the slight muffin WOOOO

@Gutter Chris
Brother, I’m ashamed to say it, but I am the definition of a Manlet, Jack.
Now I’ve accepted the fact that this is my life, I perpetually look like I’m 15 height wise.
My nephew who is 16, towers over me.
But my personality makes up for it.

Now I’m glad you’re learning not to hate but to appreciate lol

@Gutter Chris
Brother, I’m ashamed to say it, but I am the definition of a Manlet, Jack.
Now I’ve accepted the fact that this is my life, I perpetually look like I’m 15 height wise.
My nephew who is 16, towers over me.
But my personality makes up for it.

Now I’m glad you’re learning not to hate but to appreciate lol

Cant grow a proper beard either can ya ?

@Gutter Chris
Fuck, who told you this?!
I cant grow a beard like yours.
All I can grow are a moustache e and a goatee, and a pair of chops

Back