What are your most emotionally devestating moments as a fan?

that one pissed me off; he clearly won and got screwed out of finally winning the title after years near the top.
Yeah, I am still mad. Judging and Sherdog are the two worst parts about this sport!

JDS vs Cain 2
Big Nog vs Mir 2
Fedor vs Bigfoot

Condit vs Lawler.

:(

Frankie vs Bendo 2,but he's had his good moments too while Condit had that stolen from him.

The fact that i banged the missus before the mcgregor/aldo fight finished

Werdum V Brown.
Diaz V Connor
Any Chael fight that ended as draw ( because he is undefeated )
Rory V Robbie.

This would have fucked me up a little more, but I went into the fight thinking he would get knocked out, and then when he broke his leg it took a little while to even understand what was happening. If I would have seen his leg rubberizing in real time it probably would have made me ill.

I fought not before and as a tall fighter with hard leg kicks i am glad i didn't see that before my fight.

Yeah, I am still mad. Judging and Sherdog are the two worst parts about this sport!
I was celebrating before the decision; was annoyed when they said it was split despite even though I was certain Condit had won. I don't know how but Lawler and Garcia hypnotize judges somehow. At least Lawler immediately asked for a rematch he probably knew he lost.

Mir vs Carwin was pretty bad for me

I kinda knew it was coming but I didn't think it would be that brutal. Fuck Miragliotta

You have 4,000 posts on an MMA forum. Unless you've just given up on the world, you must care about this shit at least somewhat.

I post on here because I enjoy watching and discussing MMA not because I have a large emotional investment in a fight or fighters. Huge difference.

I get excited when something unexpected/exciting happens during a fight but I've never felt devastated when the fighter I was rooting for lost. For me the result of a fight affecting your overall emotional health seems a bit over the top.

Fedor vs Hendo. It was fight Fedor should have won quite easily but it's MMA and crazy shit happens all the time.

Watcthing nog get ko by nelson
His body automatically fell back as if a stretcher was already there.

Everytime cain is announced to fight...then...AT THE LAST DAMN MINUTE...he pulls out.

I'm talking about those indelible moments where bad shit happens to one of your favorite fighters, leaving a scar on your psyche.

Top 3 for me:

1. Anderson's head bouncing off the canvas against Weidman.
2. Machida's head bouncing off the canvas against Shogun.
3. Machida getting choked out in a standing guillotine by Jones, then dropped to floor like a sack of potatoes, with his eyes still open.

Honorable mention:

- Ronda KTFO by headkick
- Schaub getting beaten retarded by Travis Browne as he flailed around incompetently on the ground
- Junior getting TKO'd by hitting his head on the ground in the third Cain fight then kneeling there with blood all over his head.

The Ronda fight was probably the second biggest mind fuck after the Anderson KO, but it didn't scar me as much emotionally because she sort of had it coming (even though I was and am still a fan).
Lesnar losing his ufc debut
BJ losing the Hughes
BJ losing to GSP

Cro Cop - Gonzaga. Not even sure there's a close 2nd. I knew something looked a little "off" in his first fight against Eddie Sanchez and I was nervous for this fight against Gonzaga. All I wanted in the world was for Cro Cop to destroy Couture and get that UFC belt. Such a crushing moment. It really didn't get any easier after that, having to watch Cro Cop lose so many times in the UFC.

Some other fights that hurt:

Wanderlei - Rampage III in the UFC.
Wanderlei - Henderson II
Shogun - Griffin

Gus - Rumble
Gus - Jones
Rory - Lawler
Chael - Anderson 1

Penn vs GSP 2.
Penn can Edgar 2
Penn vs Rory Mac
Penn vs Edgar 3

Nate vs Henderson
Nate vs Thomson

Vera vs werdum
Vera vs Jones
Vera vs Thiago Silva

If being honest, none. Emotional investment to a great degree kills the enjoyment as a fan because you get too focused on a small subsection of MMA. It's combat sports and this is the way things play out. Fighters you don't expect to lose, will. The only thing that really effects me is when fighters retire and you realize you won't get to see them fight again.

Shogun not getting the decision vs Machida the 1st time.

BJ Penn getting robbed against Edgar 1
BJ Penn breaking his rib in round 2 vs Hughs
BJ Penn accepting the fight against Nick Diaz and Rory McDonald
Arlovski going for the flying knee against Fedor
Nick Diaz on the wrong side of decision against Condit

Back