What are your thoughts on this picture?

You guys are just as bad. You let in the rapists and murderers and fragment countries. You create insane amounts of social tension. You really are scum.
Your red filtered view is amusing, how is it that an opinion or view of an mma site poster allows anyone in or not in?
Very honest question?
Do you understand how immigration, visas or travel work in the US?

What fragments this country is far left and far right ignorance and partisanship just like we see in your posts! They are outside the confines of reasonable discourse.
You missed the point of our constitution.
We were bulit to be a government of bi lateral discussion and resolution by reasonable and agreeable conclusions, making way for amendments.

Simply put, have a discourse and what we reasonably agree on we can amend and or legislate.

You don't bring anything reasonable to the table and so the discussion you bring means nothing in the context of reality.

The partisan antics that rule your thought have you brainwashed into thinking that reality is politically based.

When in reality liberals and conservatives are not that far apart.

in your world that must sting and curdle your blood but it is simply reality.

That sure is a lot of cringe. Painful to look at.

Progress (mass immigration and multiculturalism) is what fragments a country.

Your red filtered view is amusing, how is it that an opinion or view of an mma site poster allows anyone in or not in?
Very honest question?
Do you understand how immigration, visas or travel work in the US?

Multiple countries and people that support mass immigration (progressives) are scum. Those that defend progress despite all the evidence that shows that damage it causes are scum.

I gotta rethink some stuff. I'm a straight white guy, and one of my best friends is a gay black dude. I had no idea I'm supposed to hate that guy.

My thoughts make me wonder if they're allowed to hang a banner that large over that part of the stands without violating some element of the contract that allowed them entry in the first place. I couldn't care less about the content of the banner.

Why your name so pale? Can you make it blue?
like the other mods lol!!

Pale mod!!!!!

Why so pale!!

Why so Pale

Trial period. Which is good, I still have to completely grasp the rules from this side of the table.

Looks like a lot of work you should demand basic pay with benefits once you are a regular.

My thoughts?

There are plenty of good uses for a baseball bat other than playing baseball.

DJpbNUjUEAAkzwL.jpg
Apparently these fans were kicked out of a Red Sox game for displaying this sign. Personally, I think that was a bit excessive as they paid for their tickets (presumably) and only put up a sign, if the sign violated rules, I think they should have just confiscated it and allowed the racists to get their sign back after the game.

Racists Lives Matter! And that sign is accurate as fuck.

The true American in the picture is the military veteran to the left without a sign.

Generation pussyfart (or whatever they are) is the least fun generation ever.

That sure is a lot of cringe. Painful to look at.

Progress (mass immigration and multiculturalism) is what fragments a country.
I would imagine reason is hard for you to look at through your red glasses.
And to be clear you mean as long as it isn't mass immigration of white people right?

Am I appropriating American culture if I am a racist?

Multiple countries and people that support mass immigration (progressives) are scum. Those that defend progress despite all the evidence that shows that damage it causes are scum.
you couldn't answer the question?
only resort to insults, are you stuck in jr high school level thought?

I don't know, I haven't even warned anyone yet. I'm going to build up to megalomaniac slowly and deliberately. Insidiously, if I can.

Be a good mod and detach yourself from your own politics.

Not saying that some mods do not apply the same standard on posters who agree with their political leanings vs those that don't. You would take it for granted that that would be part of the requirement for picking mods but it aint.

you couldn't answer the question?
only resort to insults, are you stuck in jr high school level thought?

You shouldn't be talking about levels of thought when you're pretty far down. If you actually thought about what's happening you wouldn't be responding to me the way you are.

Progressives on here are part of the progressive swarm ruining multiple countries as we speak.

If everyone was against mass immigration, countries wouldn't be going through diversification and demographic replacement.

My first thought is that thing is gigantic how did they carry it with them?

Back