What Cain are we going to get?

Wow. A young fan. I bet you never saw BJ Penn win a fight live. :( both were good even great at one point.

The first live event I saw was 205. Yoel vs Romero, Tyron vs Wonderboy1, and Mcgregor vs Alverez with my pops. Before that I used to play UFC undisputed 3. Then I saw 205 I was like.. Where are all the fighters from my game at? LOL.

We’re getting close to seeing Cain finally return to the octagon and I’m thinking we are going to be sad by what we see when he fight Ngannou... I hope I’m wrong but he’s been so long out and those injuries aren’t going to help him at all... how you think he does in his return?
Cain is going to get KO'ed in the first 3 mins of the fight. Book it. He is too old, too slow, and too small for the Honda Accord.

Not that he's in my talks for HW goat, you gotta do a little more than fight either JDS & Giant Silva in 5 of your last 7 fights, in 7 fucking years!!!!!!!.
But if loses to Ngannu than he should be out of EVERYONEs talks for any goat

I think Cain mauls Ngannou but gets absolutely outclassed by Stipe

I also think DC would make easy work of him (despite his claims about how their sparring goes) if somehow they were able to truly fight

This is Cain with his spine held together by a steel cage, my expectations aren't high.

One that will hopefully actually show up at the weigh ins, but I have huge doubts

They should scrap the HW if he wins

We’re getting close to seeing Cain finally return to the octagon and I’m thinking we are going to be sad by what we see when he fight Ngannou... I hope I’m wrong but he’s been so long out and those injuries aren’t going to help him at all... how you think he does in his return?
This fight goes like Big foot fight did. Easy win to Cain. He wins this with one arm.

Not going to be easy one for Cain. Cain could succeed in chain wrestling, but Ngannou is going to come prepared.

Ngannou will come prepared with full fuel tank for 1 or 1.5 rounds full intensity.

This is a big gamble for Cain. He is better of skipping this one.

he wouldnt return to fiht NGANNOU if he wasnt 100%....trust me NO MAN would

I think most forget Francis has hardest KO PUNCH in WORLD

Cain almost got finished by KONGO.... NGANNOU would WRECK KONGO as powerful as he is

NO EXCUSES THIS TIME

for accepting this proposal CAIN is in for PAIN
I’m not so sure Francis would wreck Cheick

He’s old and has been out forever. Hoping for the best but I mean we’re getting old, injured, out of his prime Cain.

he wouldnt return to fiht NGANNOU if he wasnt 100%....trust me NO MAN would

I think most forget Francis has hardest KO PUNCH in WORLD

Cain almost got finished by KONGO.... NGANNOU would WRECK KONGO as powerful as he is

NO EXCUSES THIS TIME

for accepting this proposal CAIN is in for PAIN

Kongo would destroy Nganou now, if he goes full grappler Ngannou won't be able to defend himself

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back