What concerts are you planning to attend

Go to this every year. This time I waited too long to get tickets so I’m only going to one day(Deftones, Godsmack, 311, At The Drive In) because the SOAD day sold out fast.

AS18-Daytime-AdmatLRG.jpg

Wait SOAD are playing again? Damn I would love to go to that! Also, watching Chino tear shit up never gets old. My favorite band btw.

As for me I thinking either Ozzy/Stone Sour in a couple of weeks. Maybe NIN in November. They are a bucket list band that haven't seen live yet.

Also may go to this. Great album.

stabbing-westward-tickets_10-21-18_17_5b75c475214a4.jpg

Going to watch MGK open for fall out boy tonight lol. I feel bad for him, opening for them but tryin to beef with Em.... I'll watch the farewell tour lmao

Social Distortion
Alice Cooper(On Devil's Night ?1?)
Had Mastodon tickets...then the tour got cancelled.

Going to watch MGK open for fall out boy tonight lol. I feel bad for him, opening for them but tryin to beef with Em.... I'll watch the farewell tour lmao
Dude, I remember seeing him at The Intersection maybe 5 years ago, and he's great live.

I was going to 1-3 shows a month until I moved from the big city in February. Haven't been to jack shit lately. Saw DMB again this summer and saw Paul Simon two nights ago. I thought he was great when I saw him at a festival in 2011 but the show the other night sucked. He ran his mouth too much and played a ton of slow shit. And the crowd was old as fuck. The very first thing that happened when I got there is two old rednecks screaming at me to sit down. I told them no because my arthritis hadn't kicked it yet. Then Paul Simon said something about the next few songs might want to make you get up and move, and that might upset some people around you. So I turned around and pointed at them.

Go to this every year. This time I waited too long to get tickets so I’m only going to one day(Deftones, Godsmack, 311, At The Drive In) because the SOAD day sold out fast.

I want to go to that soooooooooo fucking bad

Dark Tranquillity on Wednesday and Ashbringer on Saturday!

Not sure I've been to 2 concerts in the same week before lol

I had almost forgotten about Emmure, good shit.

Been listening to this guy for the longest time, and I finally get to see him perform live in November! Dude lives like 20 minutes from me so I’m a little disappointed in myself for waiting so long to catch a show

None. Ever again.

Cell phones have absolutely ruined concerts to me. Unless they start banning phones, count me out.

I wish people would learn to live in the moment and soak in an experience rather than trying to live every moment through their phone screen. I get it, you want to document the experience of being there but are you really going to watch back that entire video you are filming? Sheesh.

None. Ever again.

Cell phones have absolutely ruined concerts to me. Unless they start banning phones, count me out.

I wish people would learn to live in the moment and soak in an experience rather than trying to live every moment through their phone screen. I get it, you want to document the experience of being there but are you really going to watch back that entire video you are filming? Sheesh.
Yes I do. I usually beforehand pick out a few songs I want to record from the set list. Somebody else recording it shouldn't interfere with your experience at the concert. Unless they blocking your view or some shit it's a first world problem.

I have to catch the Steve Miller Band once they're nearby again.

the Prodigy!! 9th of December.

Weird Al concerts rule. He can do anything.

Dissekerad / Sunshine Ward on Saturday