What current fighter would you like to see replace Paul Felder as a commentator?

Bisping, Lewis, Mir (currently not UFC tho), Cerrone...Blazed Nate Diaz? He might say some good shit, is he cool with Rogan? I know Rogan has his buddies, but Nate Diaz might be a killer Fight Companion.

Felder was solid. His analysis of the action was certainly above average. I always thought the UFC should bring in Tito for one event every year. His inane, stuttering gibberish and general incompetence on the mic was very entertaining.

I don't really see what this guy brings to the table as a commentator.
DC and DC are champs/former champs with a somewhat interesting persona, pretty good analytic skills and some descent rhetorical ability so I can see some valid points in argumenting for their presence. But Felder? Just no.

Who would you rather see replace him that could bring something else to the table?

Cejudo maybe?
Edward Alvarez or Bisping?
Darren Till? Would be funny, lol.
Black beast? Would be awesome af!
Platinum? lmfao.
Cruz is garbage. He knows his shit but he's bad. Felder is 10x more tolerable than Cruz.

I think Felder does quite well, actually. I like how he handled Hooker's "call out". That sort of respectful exchange is sorely missed in MMA these days.

The UFC commentary is trash to begin with. They should get rid of them all.

don-frye-2014-world-mma-awards.jpg

I don't really see what this guy brings to the table as a commentator.
DC and DC are champs/former champs with a somewhat interesting persona, pretty good analytic skills and some descent rhetorical ability so I can see some valid points in argumenting for their presence. But Felder? Just no.

Who would you rather see replace him that could bring something else to the table?

Cejudo maybe?
Edward Alvarez or Bisping?
Darren Till? Would be funny, lol.
Black beast? Would be awesome af!
Platinum? lmfao.

Thank God you're not in charge. Why don't we get John Danaher and Royce Gracie in there while we're at it. Since it's all about knowing your shit.

Felder is a classically trained theater actor. He articulates well and he thinks on his feet (particularly during post-fight interviews). And most importantly, he remembers that IT'S ENTERTAINMENT, not his personal fuckin underhook seminar.

He's good. Cruz and DC just don't have the talent for commentating, sometimes it's cringey, while Felder is quite neutral (which is a good thing)

Keep Felder and add Bas and Rampage. Then lose Rogan and Cruz. Cruz sounds like a complaining bitch everytime he opens his mouth.
maxresdefault.jpg

Frank Mir

edit: Give Paul some time. Sure this last job he was flubbing quite a bit but I think he'll be okay

Erm
I'm quite alright with Felder actually?

Uriah Fabor seems like he'd be good. They're would have to be a dude count meter.

Back