What did Li "Leech" Jingliang say after the fight?

No idea, I feel bad for Ponz. Great win by Li, but Ponz was a guy who was very close to a title shot before the 2 yr layoff, 7 fight win streak, then gets sidetracked by injuries for 2 yrs, now his moment has passed. Likely will never be close to a title shot again. I give credit to Li, not taking away from him, just that MMA can be so cruel sometimes.

Bitch, BitCH, come here, i'm COMING!

Don't shoot the messenger.

Leech bless Leech
No idea, I feel bad for Ponz. Great win by Li, but Ponz was a guy who was very close to a title shot before the 2 yr layoff, 7 fight win streak, then gets sidetracked by injuries for 2 yrs, now his moment has passed. Likely will never be close to a title shot again. I give credit to Li, not taking away from him, just that MMA can be so cruel sometimes.

Ok sarcastic genius

rsSQCip.gif
Not gonna lie, I kinda miss stun gun kim. But good to know he’s just living life right now. Had a baby probably last year and just got 1 like a month ago.

i dont feel bad. He came off as a cocky douche and he is an eyepoker extraodinaire.

Im sure he told much more things on the octagon interview than the translator wanted us to believe. The guy could not stop talking.

He said: "Marty Fakenewsman, I'm coooooooooming!"

Back