Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

You don't think the victim mentality is from decades of economic and institutional discrimination that have never really been resolved (if it's even possible to do so)?
I believe we have issues of economic class in this country. I believe racism is used to disguise that issue. Everyone has the same resources available.

I believe we have issues of economic class in this country. I believe racism is used to disguise that issue. Everyone has the same resources available.

So the overlap between economic hardship and race is not due to decades of well documented racism and exclusion from political and economic programs designed to exclude minorities, but rather a coincidence that liberals are making worse by attempts at rebalancing this inequality?

Just want to make sure I am understanding you.

Where can someone buy ketamine? I'm asking on behalf of a friend.

This post is something else:

1. Unreasonable demands for evidence that suggests a massive lie by the journalists, even though the police have already agreed to adjust their policy based on these findings.

2. Cop (you) covering for dirty cops, something that's the exact opposite of what a cop should do and something that's causing major problems around the country.

3. Attributing to me things I most definitely did not say or imply; things too cartoonish for anyone to assert. Getting desperate, bud.
This post may seem like “something else” to you, but only because it’s realistic and honest.

1. Why do you put journalists up on a pedestal? Police Departments adjust their policies all the time to appease whiny cucks like the ACLU.
  2. “Major problems in this country”? If citizens kept their act straight, there’d be no need for cops. Nice blanket statement.
  3. This is simply how you are viewed on the forum, based on your fear-mongering posts.

im so sick of these trump supporting wannabe tough guys.

Scum bags itt making excuses for why a drunk racist harassing a woman and getting in her face is ok. FUCK OFF!
I saw more scumbags making excuses for the MAGA hat thief TBH.
Personally I think they both should have been tased.

Wow.

I'm not a cop hater by any means. Quite the opposite, actually. But there's absolutely no reason that cop should not have intervened the moment that old guy decided to get unreasonably close to the lady. Come on, man.

My guess: scared rookie.

At this point I am surprised that they didn't charge the people with using a controlled substance too.

This is a mega thread for posting all police misconduct related stories. Please use this instead of starting separate threads for every incident.

This is a strange merger. Generally, each incident of police misconduct is different and worthy of its own discussion. The one I posted, for example, bears no similarity whatsoever to the cop who let the racist yell at the Puerto Rican woman. We don't have one thread for all terror attacks (which are almost identical, by definition) or mass shootings or supreme court decisions, so I don't see the logic behind this.

This is a mega thread for posting all police misconduct related stories. Please use this instead of starting separate threads for every incident.

Do you think this is proper?

I get the need to organize the forum and limit clutter, but this isn't exactly a huge site with Reddit-level volume and page turnover, and it does serve as a place of notice of news for a lot of people. Just having one police violence thread kind of puts it out of sight and out of mind, perhaps to people who most need to know about it.

I imagine some discretion will be used when merging? The cop not breaking up a shouting match belongs here, but you are going to allow the bigger stories to be discussed separately, right?

tenor.gif

This is a strange merger. Generally, each incident of police misconduct is different and worthy of its own discussion. The one I posted, for example, bears no similarity whatsoever to the cop who let the racist yell at the Puerto Rican woman. We don't have one thread for all terror attacks (which are almost identical, by definition) or mass shootings or supreme court decisions, so I don't see the logic behind this.

They're different incidents with different facts, that is true. But they're all basically about singular instances of police misconduct, not incidences with political ramifications. The primary reason they're posted is to discuss police overstep or misconduct. So that can be done in one place with individual examples presented here.

I imagine some discretion will be used when merging? The cop not breaking up a shouting match belongs here, but you are going to allow the bigger stories to be discussed separately, right?

Sure, we'll take it on a story by story basis.

They're different incidents with different facts, that is true. But they're all basically about singular instances of police misconduct, not incidences with political ramifications. The primary reason they're posted is to discuss police overstep or misconduct. So that can be done in one place with individual examples presented here.

Fair. I assume the ones with political ramifications will still be allowed their own threads?

Edit: Just saw you answered this. Thanks.

Back