Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 1

And you sound like a fucking retard. Confronting someone for parking in a handicapped spot isn't being a tough guy, it's being a citizen.

That's actually very debatable . . .

Guaranteed Gutter Chris is a handicapped stall parker. Entitled shitty attitude.

Maybe . . . regardless . . . making excuses for folks who park in these spots and don't qualify is a ridiculous hill to die on.

Seems like an awfully broad, uneducated statement . . .
It's the strange laws regarding guns I always find odd. I'll never understand how you can legally carry a gun in public.

It's the strange laws regarding guns I always find odd. I'll never understand how you can legally carry a gun in public.

Really? What do you not understand about it? I'd guess millions of folks legally carry in public every day. The best approach is to carry so nobody knows you're carrying.

Really? What do you not understand about it? I'd guess millions of folks legally carry in public every day. The best approach is to carry so nobody knows you're carrying.
Coming from a country where guns are banned pretty much, it's hard to imagine Joe public walking around with a gun. What I find odd is a law permitting me to shoot another human if I feel threatened or if I get punched.

Coming from a country where guns are banned pretty much, it's hard to imagine Joe public walking around with a gun. What I find odd is a law permitting me to shoot another human if I feel threatened or if I get punched.

What are your options if you're attacked or threatened? How are you supposed to defend yourself or those who are with you when you're attacked?

What are your options if you're attacked or threatened? How are you supposed to defend yourself or those who are with you when you're attacked?

QFT, especially when you look like warren buffet and your assailant looks like warren sapp

I get you argument, and it's a good one. It's still odd people can shoot eachother. The reason is likely because guns are banned here.

I'm a second amendment advocate.

There was no reason to shoot. The guy was backing away when he shot. The shooter should be charged. I'm generally in favor of stand your ground laws, but this should not be ok. I'm not competent enough in legislation to state exactly how the law should be reworked, but if the legislation does not already state that there needs to be a present threat in order to use deadly force, then it needs to.
The guy was backing away when he was shot but he didn’t start to back away until the guy on the ground reached for his gun.

Playing devil’s advocate here but it’s easy to see this guy didn’t back away until the gun was in play.

Not really a big fan of no charges being filed in this case but that’s up to the prosecutors not the sheriff. Not up on all the details but I’ve seen the video of the shooting. Out here of course he would have been arrested and charged.

The government carries them, so decent citizens should be able to as well. Do you realize how powerless against our already corrupted by money we would be without any guns? How powerless you are?

The victim violently shoved an older man to the ground and was shot once, center mass. We all know the ONLY reason why it's a story...

Blindsided him? The guy comes around the corner and some guy is sticking his finger in the face of his wife and yelling. Putting a stop to that seems very logical.

That was a bad shoot. The guy was not advancing and seemed to be backing off before he was shot.
Dude should get a manslaughter charge.

We just had a kid in nearby Sheridan, Oregon get shot the other week by some cops while he was RUNNING AWAY. Seriously.. As a infantry soldier in Iraq we had ROE's that were 10 times more restrictive than what cops can apparently get away with.

I mean holy shit. Can they not take a day and retrain all these cops on proper threat procedure?

I don't like to shit on cops normally but dude...figure out how to quickdraw and fire ONLY when your life is threatened by a GUN that you SEE not someone running or just reaching in their pocket. Its insanity

https://taskandpurpose.com/army-veteran-police-naked-intruder/

The 73-year-old man, who has been identified as Richard “Gary” Black and was the boy’s grandfather, shot the intruder with a 9mm pistol while the stranger was choking and trying to drown the boy in a bathtub, said Siddhartha Rathod, an attorney representing Black’s family. The intruder died.

Soon afterward, an Aurora Police Department officer shot and killed Black after police arrived at the home at 10609 E. Montview Blvd.

“This is a horror movie scenario,” Rathod said. “There’s no question Mr. Black is a hero, that Mr. Black saved his grandson’s life. This truly is a tragedy.”

Police have admitted they killed a homeowner at 1:30 a.m. Monday at the home, but they have not explained what transpired other than that police arrived to a “chaotic and violent scene,” heard gunshots and encountered an armed man, whom they shot.

Guess he should've just let the naked intruder drown his grandson while waiting for police to arrive.

Obviously, a bad apple.

So what transpired between the intruder being shot up until Mr. Black being killed by the police?

He could’ve been acting crazy and swinging his weapon around. Or he could’ve been straight murdered. Lot of inbetween those two as well.

So what transpired between the intruder being shot up until Mr. Black being killed by the police?

He could’ve been acting crazy and swinging his weapon around. Or he could’ve been straight murdered. Lot of inbetween those two as well.
THERE WAS A MOTHER FUCKER BUCK BALL NAKED IN THE MAN'S HOME! THE FUCK WAS HE SUPPOSE TO DO HAVE A GOTDAMN CONVERSATION? FEED HIM? OFFER HIS WIFE TO HIM?

Really man... Where is your gotdamn line for "time to stomp a literal mudhole in some ass?"

THERE WAS A MOTHER FUCKER BUCK BALL NAKED IN THE MAN'S HOME! THE FUCK WAS HE SUPPOSE TO DO HAVE A GOTDAMN CONVERSATION? FEED HIM? OFFER HIS WIFE TO HIM?

Really man... Where is your gotdamn line for "time to stomp a literal mudhole in some ass?"

Reread what I posted jackass. I'm talking about after the dude shot the intruder up until the cops killed him.

Back