Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

So @Gregolian and @CubicleGangster

Is your argument that the guy was murdered because the suspect wasn't at the house when the police hoped he'd be so it somehow made it OK to pull his gun on police? This is really your argument?

So why isn't the judge catching heat? The mayor (who bragged about supposedly banning no knock warrants when he was reelected)?
The cops are the ones that are supposed to verify a person’s location when they go to the Judge for the warrant. It’s not on the Judge to do the surveillance for them.

The cops are the ones that are supposed to verify a person’s location when they go to the Judge for the warrant. It’s not on the Judge to do the surveillance for them.
They were at the correct address though.

So @Gregolian and @CubicleGangster

Is your argument that the guy was murdered because the suspect wasn't at the house when the police hoped he'd be so it somehow made it OK to pull his gun on police? This is really your argument?
My argument is the cops shouldn’t have been doing a no knock for a residence that they weren’t sure if the bad guy they wanted was at it or not. Just being associated with a suspect isn’t enough of a reason to go kick in a door.

They were at the house their damn suspect wasn’t at.

Seano is Herc from The Wire confirmed.
What does this have to do with the guy pulling his gun? You're not making any sense. You're saying this with a sort of conviction like it has some bearing on whether you can draw on armed police executing a legal warrant, if the suspect isn't there at the time. Thats a laughably stupid argument.

Were they at a different house than the one on the warrant? Serious question. I haven't heard that they were.
Please inform yourself on this case before spouting off stupid stuff in my thread. There were three locations on the warrant including the place the suspect actually lived. They were given the clear to conduct a knock or no knock on the locations. For some reason they decided to no knock the location the suspect doesnt live at and wasnt currently residing, only allegedly had a key to the place. I'm wasting my time typing this out because you couldn't be bothered to read.

Oh and they caught the actual suspect while he was out walking. Which makes this situation all the more tragic as it was completely pointless.

My argument is the cops shouldn’t have been doing a no knock for a residence that they weren’t sure if the bad guy they wanted was at it or not. Just being associated with a suspect isn’t enough of a reason to go kick in a door.
Obviously it was as they had a warrant.

I think your argument is a joke, honestly. There's no real case you can make for this guy not being a fucking idiot for drawing on police.

What does this have to do with the guy pulling his gun? You're not making any sense. You're saying this with a sort of conviction like it has some bearing on whether you can draw on armed police executing a legal warrant, if the suspect isn't there at the time. Thats a laughably stupid argument.
It has everything to do with it cauze the cops don’t kick in that door, the guy living there doesn’t pull his gun and end up being shot. The warrant for the wrong house is the whole reason the events even took place.

How you don’t see this I have no clue unless you just love seeing people randomly shot by cops cause cops can’t do their goddamn job like SURVEILLANCE to see if their suspect is there or not.

Hey @Khabib Khanate Why don't you respond to me asking about your misrepresentation of my argument about the lost school boy?

What sort of world do we live in where a man can't pull a gun on armed police without fearing for his life?
Obviously one that does not believe in Castle doctrine nor the Second Amendment.

Because if you believe in those things you cannot have cops sneaking into homes where people may be sleeping with their gun in reach for protection or they hear the door quietly being opened and they grab their gun and point as the police enter.

By your logic, even if they are the wrong house they have every right to kill that person, even if just an innocent father responding to protect his family.'

@Cubo de Sangre would you agree that the use of No Knocks in this way is in direct contradiction with your right to those other wo principals, if that alone is reason for cops to execute you?

It has everything to do with it cauze the cops don’t kick in that door, the guy living there doesn’t pull his gun and end up being shot. The warrant for the wrong house is the whole reason the events even took place.

How you don’t see this I have no clue unless you just love seeing people randomly shot by cops cause cops can’t do their goddamn job like SURVEILLANCE to see if their suspect is there or not.
Your argument is falling apart. You don't get to draw on police because they guy they are looking for is not there. This is the dumbest argument by a person questioning my intelligence I have ever heard.

I’ve seen enough actual search warrant to know how they are supposed to work.
Sounds like leadership is at fault and not the "murdering and racist" cops.

Obviously one that does not believe in Castle doctrine nor the Second Amendment.

Because if you believe in those things you cannot have cops sneaking into homes where people may be sleeping with their gun in reach for protection or they hear the door quietly being opened and they grab their gun and point as the police enter.

By your logic, even if they are the wrong house they have every right to kill that person, even if just an innocent father responding to protect his family.'

@Cubo de Sangre would you agree that the use of No Knocks in this way is in direct contradiction with your right to those other wo principals, if that alone is reason for cops to execute you?
Again then your problem is with the no knock warrant, not the people doing their job who defended themselves from a guy pulling his gun.

Back