What did you do with your time away from sherdoggers

I wrote the majority of a new manuscript I’m submitting to the journal PNAS. If sherdoggers was around this week I probably would have procrastinated and barely got anything done. I realized how much of an addict I am to this place and how much it prevents me from being productive with my time.

Anyways , thanks god’s were back
<{danayeah}>
Panda smile face

You wrote to a journal with your penas? You're a Sherdogger alright.

family-guy-stewie-griffin.gif

For me, I climbed Mt Everest, swam across the English Channel, trained with the Gracies and earned a black belt in BJJ, successfully powered my home with a cold fusion reactor i designed and installed myself, and had a few tacos.

None of it was fun or gave me any kind of satisfaction (well, except the tacos), so I am glad to be back to shitposting

I ventures out of the basement. at first it was painful as the sun burned my skin and without an endless source of hot pockets to eat I starved. Gradually I began to adapt to normal human life, I bought a van and wrote free candy on the side to attract friends, I bought a fishing cap and scored local hide aways to park my van in peace and persue my pleasures, and started scouting out local candidates to be elevated.

I was all set to put my plan in motion when I heard sherdog was back up

so I came back to my basement to my trough of microved food

They kinda took away all my hobbies by making no nut November and sherdog shutdown at the same time. So I just waited

Reactions: ARW
drank, smoked, tried to abstain from masterbation, then would re-lapse resulting into (5) wank sessions a night, leaving me feeling more depleted than chuck liddell in the shadow realm. eventually got sober, made peace, and then now i'm back. it was a hero's journey, and some.

Not much on my phone. Usually the times I'm on here while on mobile are times I can't do much else like YouTube. Business was usually for the most part on PC.

Depression, boredom. Trying to access the site all week, trying to log in only to find out I can't despite already knowing I couldn't. I was a mess.

Back