Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

At this point you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to say, based on the info coming out, that yeah Joe was most likely involved in the nefarious activity that was going on. At some level at least. That is if one can put their partisanship aside.

At this point you don't have to be a rocket surgeon to say, based on the info coming out, that yeah Joe was most likely involved in the nefarious activity that was going on. At some level at least. That is if one can put their partisanship aside.

It's only partisanship that would cause anyone to believe that shit. Again, Biden has been around forever. The theory that he just suddenly broke bad as an old man who just made real money for the first time with a book deal seems highly unlikely to be true. But the GOP is obviously doing everything they can to find evidence of something, anything bad. So I'm sure they'll succeed if there's anything to find. Doesn't seem like people who claim to believe the smears really do, though.

Because republicans have such a solid track record of finding evidence for all of their accusations... right?
Still waiting for that Kraken
I’m still waiting on Ben Ghazi. Is he one of the buttery males possibly

"Sucks that your family members were shot up by a right wing nazi... but I too have experienced horrible racism.. people were calling me "Ramasmarmy" the other day"
Not momma’s mammories?

Next door to Zelenskyy’s villa is an estate that belongs to the world-famous Hollywood actress and public figure Angelina Jolie

It's only partisanship that would cause anyone to believe that shit. Again, Biden has been around forever. The theory that he just suddenly broke bad as an old man who just made real money for the first time with a book deal seems highly unlikely to be true. But the GOP is obviously doing everything they can to find evidence of something, anything bad. So I'm sure they'll succeed if there's anything to find. Doesn't seem like people who claim to believe the smears really do, though.

No, Jackass. Biden has always been corrupt, and they're proving it.

You seem a little upset about your hero(the "cleanest politician in history", according to your dumb ass) getting exposed. Cry more, Jackie.

I think Ramaswamy has no foreign policy experience, and it shows.

And he’s a flip flop. He said one thing about Trump and the 1/6 insurrection in his book, and now he’s saying something else to pander to the Republican base.

He is completely unfit for office.

I think Ramaswamy has no foreign policy experience, and it shows.

And he’s a flip flop. He said one thing about Trump and the 1/6 insurrection in his book, and now he’s saying something else to pander to the Republican base.

He is completely unfit for office.

which no win war you rep

Viet
Irq
Af

Last edited:
Well spoken and entertaining but terrible policies outside of being on paper anti-war.

All politicians are grifters and disingenuous to some degree. Not sure on the grifter part since he's already rich as fuck unless it's a just a power/fame thing for him. But his public speaking is quite polished and rehearsed so that dig by fatso Chris Christy calling him out on some of his canned AI generated responses was pretty accurate. But I don't even vote so my opinion is meaningless.

TLDR: Never trust anyone, no matter what, including me.

<JackieThumbsUp>

Back