Elections what do you guys think about vivek ramaswamy?

I like Vivek alot.
Of everyone on stage last night, it'd be a tough call between him and DeSantis.

But, this is still very very weird.

Not because he's 18 years old and asking a Democrat candidate questions, but because both he and Buttiege were two of the very few 'picked' to ask questions.

That is very very weird.

And the fact Vivek is so damn polished with so little public speaking experience?

My 'conspiracy theory mind' is suspecting there's some CIA/deep state 'Grooming young leaders' bullshit going on. But thankfully I can recognize that's my 'conspiracy theory mind' and its probably one of the most amazing coincidences in political history.

Reactions: Ruv
He reminds me of Obama. Well spoken, energetic and passionate. But like Obama, if he got elected, I think he’d quickly learn his hands are tied, he’d be a puppet and govern like a standard Republican.

Last edited:
I like Vivek alot.

Not because he's 18 years old and asking a Democrat candidate questions, but because both he and Buttiege were two of the very few 'picked' to ask questions.

That is very very weird.

And the fact Vivek is so damn polished with so little public speaking experience?

My 'conspiracy theory mind' is suspecting there's some CIA/deep state 'Grooming young leaders' bullshit going on. But thankfully I can recognize that's my 'conspiracy theory mind' and its probably one of the most amazing coincidences in political history.

I expect if they're politically engaged enough to be running for office, they were likely also quite politically engaged when they were younger, hence being among those to ask questions. Just a thought; I experience weird coincidences all the time and I feel like a lot of the time it's due to the environments in which I find myself. E.g. I've lost track of the number of times the missus and I will be talking about some person or TV show or whatever and then we put on a quiz show and it's the answer to a question or something similar.

I think it's because out of the myriad combinations of random events coincidences are bound to pop out of them all the time--if you create the opportunity for even the most unlikely thing (though non-zero likelihood, of course) to occur enough times, it will eventually occur.

Last edited:
Vivek needs to smoke a dooby. He's way too high strung and insulting. He needs time to learn, grow, and improve before he's ready for leadership.

Showman who severely lacks national and geopolitical insight. He's there to simply siphon off votes from other republican candidates for a potential Trump administration position.

Showman who severely lacks national and geopolitical insight. He's there to simply siphon off votes from other republican candidates for a potential Trump administration position.
They said the same thing about Obama.........

I like Vivek alot.

That is very very weird.

Do you have a clip of Pete at that town hall? Quick search on youtube didn't reveal anything for me.

Back