What do you rate EA Sports UFC3?

They still have yet to figure out the ground game and the fantasy and career modes took a major step back.

6/10 for ufc games possibly a 5/10 because of micro-transactions.

5/10

the standup is alright. I mostly like to counter strike and make people miss and make them pay for it. Couldn't really do that in the previous ones, but still has some issues.

grappling including the clinch is complete ass and I absolutely fucking hate it.

Tbh if I had another game where I could punch people in the face I'd play it instead.

What about Fight Night Champion? Is that better for punching and boxing? I haven't played that one.

Got it for cheap a few months back and only spent a few hours playing around with career mode..
The option to Create A Fighter is pretty cool with quite a few options from what I remember..
I tried to make the ugliest troll looking fighter by maxing the facial sliders and it looked a whole lot like Gabriel Gonzaga..

To all the fools saying $79.... that is an Australian hard copy. Buy it digital for like $10 whenever a card comes around.

For all the hate this game is getting UFC 2 was much worse. Unplayable almost.

I had fun with it. Got my moneys worth, but I really want a boxing game again.

Not a fan.

They never seem to listen to the players. I mean if they get 10 random gamers to review the game and tell them what needs to change and what they should add, they would create an awesome game. Instead they turn out the same crap over and over again.

To all the fools saying $79.... that is an Australian hard copy. Buy it digital for like $10 whenever a card comes around.
Well as I said I haven't gamed for years. Fuck knows what shit is out there. Im from the Goldeneye era.

Certain aspects of it are really good, others are heavily flawed. Worth 20 or less for any UFC fan, maybe 30. Maybe.

If you played ea ufc 2, be ready for a learning curve, as they switched up blocking, head movement, and countering, but once you get the hang of it, its fun to bang fools out online. There's also a weird delay in the kicks compared to 2, but you get used to it

Be wary though, if you face a significantly better ranked submission guy or wrestler, there is essentially nothing you can do to stop them if they know what they're doing. realistic in that sense, but also infuriating.

Same with a guy with significantly better cardio. If they know how to play it, you're done.

Like I said, worth 20-30, but no more

stay away from ultimate team that is pure loot box and unlocks etc its basically all P2W but you don't need to play ultimate team to have fun. Play the normal game and it's pretty fun i play sometimes, its solid and pretty damn awesome especially if you get good at it lol.

The game itself isn't horrible, but at this point I would just wait for the next one. UFC 3 has a lot of annoying fighters with bogus stats. But like most UFC you just learn the ground game and then make noobs rage quit when they pick Conor and the Diaz bros every time.

Haven't played UFC game since UFC 2010

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back