What Do You Think of These Types of Relationships?

Video with no cliffs? Pass.

You sound a little jealous & a bit bitter. I don't mean that as an insult. Just as an observation.

So, if you don't mind me asking, what's going on in your life? Are you married? Seeing someone? If so how much of an age difference is there between you & your woman? And if you're not, what age range are you comfortable with dating?

Have you had a bad experience with an older guy being in a relationship with a younger woman that you know perhaps?

I'm just curious about your thought process in creating this thread.
This isn't about me. I just dislike how 27 year olds knocking up 17 year olds is considered okay. Perhaps the happy music in the video swayed you?
Idk dude you say "good for him" but just sound bitter af for whatever reason lol

Lol 1 at "kid", 17 is age of consent in pretty much entire world, and for a reason
Do you think only people under 18 bang 17yo girls? Lol, him being younger than 30 is still in pretty common range, almost clean
If anything the problem back when one have 17yo is that most of hot girls of same age fuck with 20-25yo guys
I've been in the clubs for good amount of years (both client and security) and if some nerdish asian in his 20s doing that move rustle your jimmies, guess a single night in a club would make your head explode lol

Lol 2 at teenager brazilian girl who never dated before... maybe she SAID it in the vid? Did'nt watched it
Possible, but sound something rare

Lol over9000 at THIS guy being some kind of evil playboy with legendary skillz no innocent female can resist, who took advantage of her swinging his magic dick

MAYBE they just meet, age gap compensated score gap, they liked each other and he succeeded.
May add pretty possible he will be good husband for her, he probably know to be lucky
Good for him, nice underdog story
There's a lot of maybes in your comment. Fact is, he's no looker, she's never been interested in dating before hinting at innocence and easier to manipulate and he knocked her up while he was 27 and she was 17. First, what 27 year old would even think of dating a 17 year old? Second, she got knocked up at 17, they probably dated when she was even younger and third, if you're 27 and you got a kid pregnant, that's disgusting. I have no idea how I'm bitter or being biased. Again, don't let the happy music make you think their relationship is fine. It's very wrong and their like to dislike ratio reflects the current state of society.
How could someone that isn't you and is presumably also a different gender find different things attractive than you do

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}
Because looks are generally universal? We can all agree that that Hermione Granger actress is gorgeous regardless of culture, and we can agree that this kid is not generally considered attractive but that's not the point.

The point is, a 27 year old, regardless of looks, knocked up a 17 year old. That's just wrong in so many ways.

I don't get it, how is this acceptable? How is society, both in their comment section and here, fine with a 27 year old knocking up a 17 year old who doesn't even have any dating experience? Not to mention he deprived her the joy and excitement of experimentation and dating with kids her age, he got her pregnant. As a 27 year old man he should've definitely known better. This is the main point.

It feels like society is becoming desensitized to a lot of things previously considered ammonal and many people don't consider things from other perspectives. Imagine you're her parent, you'd definitely not want this. I believe I should've opened with this but I got sidetracked. If I had opened with this, more people would probably understand.

A s it is, only one person agrees with me. Let's all just agree to disagree.

And would you look at that, the dude who dates younger women has never had a stable, long lasting relationship. I wonder why.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in the odd position where I've always seemed to attract women younger than myself. And I've always tended to have interests & engaged in activities that don't appeal to women of my own age group. So, consequently, when I was in my 20s I was in relationships with girls 3 to 5 years younger, then when I was 29 I met a 19-year-old & we wound up in an 8-year relationship, after that I met my first wife who was also 10 years younger. Following my divorce after 10 years, I met my second wife who was 21 years younger & now, I find myself in a relationship with a woman 24 years younger. It's been more circumstance than anything. I mean, I've never turned down a woman closer to my own age. I just don't really know any.

I am 33 years old and I noticed women my age to be so angry and hateful. When covid hit life stopped. I thought about the kinder women I met in high school. I checked them out on Instagram and it's just hate and resentment. It was difficult to see beca use my mind had a more redeemable quality. Part of it is with aging comes disappointing moments in life.

Our country is the worse because we have no freedom of speech. It's extremely expensive and people are beyond unfriendly. So aging in my town is bitterness personified. Hence I used to be such a spiteful person. For that reason America is the right move.

You guys have a better perspective and livable states and fair tax policy. But back to the point. If you live in a good place with decent folks then someone can grow older to be as pleasant as wise as well as attractive.

For us we see it as " get em while there young before they corrupted by society"

Older women have their place IF they are still somewhat youthful and sexual. If I were to to give advice to a younger, inexperienced guy, it would be to (not seriously) date older women.

I generally think the dating world would be better if younger men got 'broken in' by older women and older men got with younger women. I feel like I've read of a some southeast Asian island tribe we're this is the case. After the dating experiences I've had, it makes the most logical sense.

I agree with this. If it's a fun relationship based on good times it's fine. But some older women seem to want to micromanage their partners life.

Also for me the idea of an older women was a woman in her 20s or early 30s when I was a teen. Now I am 33 and older women on my current age would be 40s and 50s. Not many are attractive at that age. The ones that are very rare and you almost never see in life outside of the internet.

I don't get it, how is this acceptable? How is society, both in their comment section and here, fine with a 27 year old knocking up a 17 year old who doesn't even have any dating experience? Not to mention he deprived her the joy and excitement of experimentation and dating with kids her age, he got her pregnant. As a 27 year old man he should've definitely known better. This is the main point.

It feels like society is becoming desensitized to a lot of things previously considered ammonal and many people don't consider things from other perspectives. Imagine you're her parent, you'd definitely not want this. I believe I should've opened with this but I got sidetracked. If I had opened with this, more people would probably understand.

A s it is, only one person agrees with me. Let's all just agree to disagree.

And would you look at that, the dude who dates younger women has never had a stable, long lasting relationship. I wonder why.

lol, if anything that was part and parcel of society even back in the 1900's. Not really sure you can call it unnatural.

Some one bitter and alone....

This isn't about me. I just dislike how 27 year olds knocking up 17 year olds is considered okay. Perhaps the happy music in the video swayed you?

There's a lot of maybes in your comment. Fact is, he's no looker, she's never been interested in dating before hinting at innocence and easier to manipulate and he knocked her up while he was 27 and she was 17. First, what 27 year old would even think of dating a 17 year old? Second, she got knocked up at 17, they probably dated when she was even younger and third, if you're 27 and you got a kid pregnant, that's disgusting. I have no idea how I'm bitter or being biased. Again, don't let the happy music make you think their relationship is fine. It's very wrong and their like to dislike ratio reflects the current state of society.

Because looks are generally universal? We can all agree that that Hermione Granger actress is gorgeous regardless of culture, and we can agree that this kid is not generally considered attractive but that's not the point.

The point is, a 27 year old, regardless of looks, knocked up a 17 year old. That's just wrong in so many ways.
You sound really young. Few things here. First off, no looks aren't universal. What's considered attractive varies based on cultural norms, individual preferences and all sorts of other things. For example, no I don't find that Harry Potter chick "gorgeous" Don't think she's ugly but she doesn't do much for me personally.

Also, physical attractiveness is only one of many factors people look at when choosing a partner. What a woman finds attractive in a man isn't always going to be the same as what a man finds attractive in a woman. Men and women are different. As far as age of consent stuff goes, what is an acceptable age to be in a relationship varies from culture to culture. Both in terms of what's socially acceptable and what's legal.

It isn't fair to say this is what's normal and moral in New York, so anyone living in Beijing that doesn't follow these same guidelines is an inherently immoral person.

Kid's like a 3. He probably couldn't land a single date in the SK so he outsourced, found a gullible kid who has never even dated before and knocked her up at 17. Sounds familiar to the husband of someone who just won a fight?

I mean good for him lol. Bet she's a BTS fan and would never have dated him if he weren't the same nationality as them. His weird features were masked by association.

Edit: And I'm not racist, it's just, how else would she think he's attractive...

You just sound bitter and jealous. What a complete embarrassment of a thread.

I lol'd at she never wanted to date someone before him. Like she's some 30year old who's been looking for her prince charming.

You sound really young. Few things here. First off, no looks aren't universal. What's considered attractive varies based on cultural norms, individual preferences and all sorts of other things. For example, no I don't find that Harry Potter chick "gorgeous" Don't think she's ugly but she doesn't do much for me personally.

Also, physical attractiveness is only one of many factors people look at when choosing a partner. What a woman finds attractive in a man isn't always going to be the same as what a man finds attractive in a woman. Men and women are different. As far as age of consent stuff goes, what is an acceptable age to be in a relationship varies from culture to culture. Both in terms of what's socially acceptable and what's legal.

It isn't fair to say this is what's normal and moral in New York, so anyone living in Beijing that doesn't follow these same guidelines is an inherently immoral person.
First, no need for passive aggressiveness. Looks are definitely universal. There may be personal opinions and what works for you may not work for someone else, but generally a beautiful person will be considered beautiful everywhere. You can't tell me Hermione's not considered attractive in Beijing or Japan or Switzerland or Iceland. The world follows the American standard. It's just how it is.
You just sound bitter and jealous. What a complete embarrassment of a thread.
Wow what a great argument.
I lol'd at she never wanted to date someone before him. Like she's some 30year old who's been looking for her prince charming.
The 30 year old made the choice to wait of her own free will and if she finds someone perfect, that's a great thing. A 27 year old dating a 17 year old with no prior dating experience is called grooming. Can you not see the difference?

The 30 year old made the choice to wait of her own free will and if she finds someone perfect, that's a great thing.

Exactly which is my whole point. The girl\man or someone in that video brings up the point that she never dated before 16 except for him like it somehow justifies it. A lot of girls don't start dating till that age it's completely normal.

A 27 year old dating a 17 year old with no prior dating experience is called grooming. Can you not see the difference?

This had nothing to do with my point at all. On top of that 17 is the legal age in a lot of states so it's hard for me to call that grooming.

26+ dating a 16 y.o.?
A bit uncomfortable for my liking.
Half the age + 7 is a good, reasonable rule.

So for a 26 y.o. the youngest should be
(26/2)+7 = 20 (not younger).

IMHO!!!

Oh, wow. I think this may have been meant as a crack at me. I guess that'll teach me to be decent & try to have an open dialog on the subject. :rolleyes:

26+ dating a 16 y.o.?
A bit uncomfortable for my liking.
Half the age + 7 is a good, reasonable rule.

So for a 26 y.o. the youngest should be
(26/2)+7 = 20 (not younger).

IMHO!!!
That's give or take a year, right? Because half my age + 7 is 37 & the girl I'm dating is 36. :D

This Channel is actually mildly popular in Brazil. I thought for sure people wouldn't approve but here we are. Not trying to bash them, genuinely curious as to how people here think. Check out the first part and you'll understand what I'm talking about.

No insults this time.

EDIT: ARGUMENT
I thought people would be able to tell what's wrong here. This is completely logical and I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just speaking my mind using reason:
CLIFFS
  • she's never been interested in dating before him
  • she started dating (him) when she was like 16.
  • she got pregnant at 17, he was 27.
  • the video's supposed to show you how young she was when she got pregnant.
The main point is, a 27 year old, regardless of how they look (which many people turned to like him looking young gives him some sort of pass), shouldn't even be thinking of dating underage kids. In America, the legal age is 18. This should be the standard since anyone under 18 shouldn't be making large decisions as they're easily manipulated. He's almost 30, he should've definitely known better than to do something like this. Go date someone who has experienced the dating life, who has the sort of experience that comes with age to make decisions of their own with a mature mind, not someone who still plays with toys.

I had no idea I even had to say these things. I thought it was obvious. I wanted to see how society reacts to such relationships but... I feel like the bar is pretty low right now. Many people are desensitized to previously ammonal acts. I just wonder, exactly how low is the bar...

A google search says 14 is the age of consent in Brazil. There was a time when 14 was considered old. Humans tend to set artificial limits. Nature doesn't do that. When animals reach the age that they can procreate, they usually have the urge to.

That's give or take a year, right? Because half my age + 7 is 37 & the girl I'm dating is 36. :D
You're fine, Urg!!!

I say for the younger party after 30 that rule doesn't apply. He/she is adult enough to date as old as he/she wants, 100+ for all I care.

First, no need for passive aggressiveness. Looks are definitely universal. There may be personal opinions and what works for you may not work for someone else, but generally a beautiful person will be considered beautiful everywhere. You can't tell me Hermione's not considered attractive in Beijing or Japan or Switzerland or Iceland. The world follows the American standard. It's just how it is.

Wow what a great argument.

The 30 year old made the choice to wait of her own free will and if she finds someone perfect, that's a great thing. A 27 year old dating a 17 year old with no prior dating experience is called grooming. Can you not see the difference?
Not being passive aggressive at all lmao, you just seem to take your opinions really seriously. Its really not universal at all. Facial symmetry is almost universally appealing, but other than that some like big tits and asses and some small. Some short girls, some tall. Go look at any poll in the P&M and you'll see all sorts of arguments that guys must be gay because they don't find this or that hot. People have entire races they aren't attracted to or are strongly attracted to. What you're saying is just factually incorrect.

Like that Harry Potter girl in your example. I'm not attracted to her at all, and I'm hardly the only one.

Back