What do you think the current state of MMA is right now?

What do you think the current state of MMA is right now?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that we're reaching almost to UFC 300.

Just like to hear what you think of what's going on now in MMA, to what it was when it first started 30 years ago or so.

MV5BNGRlNTJkNDUtZTNlZS00YTFkLWEyYjQtODY5OTQ4MTZlODU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDI1MDYyODY@._V1_.jpg

People love calling "The Golden Age" the shit they watched when it was new and fresh to them,and get mad because,like pretty much everything,your enthusiasm naturally will wane somewhat over the years,and blame the sport instead of understanding this is the way of the world.

We saw a killer card tonight,there will be others. I'm fine with that. I dont have a label for it.

I feel the golden age was before like when pride was still around and till a bit after.

But honestly mma is getting really interesting again so many skilled fighters. We could enter into another age of something special.

I feel the golden age was before like when pride was still around and till a bit after.

But honestly mma is getting really interesting again so many skilled fighters. We could enter into another age of something special.

That's true, well said.

The poll would be easier if it wsa asking about the UFC in specific instead of MMA as a whole. I voted in regards to MMA, my opinion of UFC would have been quite a bit worse.

The poll would be easier if it wsa asking about the UFC in specific instead of MMA as a whole. I voted in regards to MMA, my opinion of UFC would have been quite a bit worse.

Yeah I know what you mean. That's a good point.

I hope the golden age is still to come.
As corny as that may sound.

The athletes are doing just fine.
But corporate greed is ruining the sport for good.
I just saw one of the most intense staredowns in MMA history and through all of that I had to listen to Bruce Buffer gibberishly reading an advert for the new Call of Duty game.
Made me sick.

It's been pretty stale but I think its on a upswing.

I'm enjoying it around as much as I ever did.

Back